<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Sunday, December 17, 2006

Not in the mood to blog now. But I feel like I have to, so pardon me if I sound fake or something.

Okay. I watched a movie in the Zoo. It's the "Charlotte's Web". Sams got 4 tickets free for answering a question if "Charlotte" was a spider, pig, or something. So she invited Angie, Russell & I to watch.
I find it stupid, if you ask me. But since we got free entrance & free seating, it's awesome.
So.. Angie was 1hr late, (we're supposed to meet up at 4pm) because she was still sleeping. Yahh, at 5pm still sleeping. Haha!
Then we met up at 6pm++, & took a cab to Mandai Zoo because we were gonn' be late if we took bus 138.
& We, being the usual cute Singaporeans, wanted a free admission ticket, so we ate Ben&Jerry's before entering at 630pm - because the movie ticket says, "free admission if you go at 630pm" or something. We ate the Mix N' Match ice cream, SO YUMMY!
Then we were trying to find out which way to walk to at the entrance, but there was the worker there who led us to this direction, then we walked that way. & we met another worker, who showed us the another direction, & we walked that way. & we met another worker, who showed us the another direction, & we walked that way. & we met another worker, who showed us the another direction, & we walked that way.
Then we arrived at the Pavillion By The Lake! There were people who brought mats to sit on & food to eat too. It's like a picnic movie in the open. There was a pavillion too, & plastic funeral white chairs were provided for people like us, who didnt bring mats.
But because I wasn't wearing my specs, so we carried the chairs down to the ground floor & sat down. The movie started.. Halfway into the movie, my legs were numb/cramped/painful.
I started being stupidly unusually random, & then the movie ended. Quite saddening, cause Charlotte was such a GOOD friend to Wilbur! -tears
Then we waited almost an hour for Sams' mom to pick us up. While we were waiting, Angie & I were playing with the cow. Then she got off, & I dropped a coin. I was searching frantically for it, & then a young boy was asking me what I was looking for. Then I told him I dropped a coin. I then gave up & 2mins later, he told me he found the coin. IT WAS A FUCKING 5CENTS COIN. OH MY GOD. -smacks your forehead. & I was like screaming at myself, & Angie said that the boy was laughing at me secretly. Hahaha! Usually, I would glare at the boy, but hes so cute-looking. So I forgave him. Then we were talking bout sex at some point.. Hahahaha! Blahblah, her mom came & Russell, Angie & I were dropped off respectively.
Angie suggested to Sams & I to take up with her Salsa dance classes. Hahaha. So cool! BUT its at Sengkang. Aww. (Cause it's far away from my house!)

I seem to be speechless a lot these days. What did you do to me?

I'm still here for you, as a friend?


Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call I'm angry
call I'm desperate for your voice
I'm listening to the song we used to sing
In the car, do you remember
Butterfly, Early Summer
It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet

I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

Stripped and pollished, I am new, I am fresh
I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh
Because every breath that you will take
while you are sitting next to me
will bring life into my deepest hopes, What's your fantasy?

I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

And I'm tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment makes me want to come back home
x4
( I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have)

I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight
( I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have)

12:05 AM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02