Sunday, December 10, 2006
Last night was quite eventful, because I made a new friend, officially, Iggy the small boy. Hee. Yeah so we were talking & talking some more very late in the night & he shocked me totally with one very personal question. No, to whatever you guys are thinking! Don't think dirty aight. Haha! Then I just answered & he was busy so we talked again at 2am++. Then I told him some of the people I know in his school & he was like damn shocked. Hahaha. & HE THOUGHT I WAS SEC 3/4! What the HELL! He was like talking bout some of the sec4s he know & all the while he thinks that I know them. Hahaha. Superrrr funny. I'm so happy! I'm making quite a lot of new friends now. Hahaha! But of course, one of them broke a promise within less than 24hours of knowing him, & I already mark him as a jerk. Other than that, life's really fun & going on the right track, you could almost say that it's perfect. I hope it stays like this forever. I was bored & started doing some quizzes on Blogthings. | You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained | The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet. The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports. |
// | What Your Bathroom Habits Say About You | You are very independent and self-centered. You don't solve other people's problems - and you don't expect them to solve yours. You spend a lot on clothes, and you tend to be a very dresser. However, it's hard for you to throw away trendy clothes when they go out of style. You have the perfect blend of confidence and class. You're proud of who you are - but you don't broadcast it. In relationships, you tend to be very romantic and demanding. You'll treat your partner like gold, but you expect a lot in return. |
// | You Are 60% Impulsive | You're quite impulsive, but you never are reckless.You qualify as a very spontaneous person, but you still know how to honor your commitments.And while responsibility doesn't come easy to you, having fun does! |
// | Your Personality Is Like Alcohol | You're the life of the party, a total flirt, and probably a pretty big jokester.Sometimes your behavior gets you in trouble, but you still remain socially acceptable.You're a pretty bad driver, and you're dancing could also use a little work! |
// | Your Life is 75% Perfect | Your life is pretty darn perfect. You don't have much to complain about.Of course, your life is occasionally less than perfect. But you're usually too happy to notice. |
// | You Are Somewhat Logical | Ok, so didn't get the majority of questions rightBut you did answer some pretty tough questions correctlyLogic may not be your strong point, but you hold your own! |
// | Your Love Life Secrets Are | Looking back on your life, you will have a few true loves. You're a little scarred from your past relationships, but who isn't? You want to be with someone who's a success. A person with the right job, right family, right clothes... In fights, you are able to walk away and calm down. You are able to weather the storm. Getting over a break-up doesn't take long. Easy come, easy go. |
// | Your Kissing Technique Is: Perfect | Your kissing technique is amazing - and you know it. You have the confidence to make the first move. And you always seem to know what kissing style is going to work best. Sometimes you're passionate, sometimes you're a tease. And you're always amazing! |
// | Your Birthdate: March 30 | You have the type of personality that people either love or hate.You're opinionated, dramatic, intense, and very outspoken.And some people can't get enough of you - they're totally addicted.Others, well, they wish you were a little more reserved. Your strength: Your flair Your weakness: If you think it, you say it Your power color: Scarlet red Your power symbol: Inverted triangle Your power month: March |
// | Your Luck Quotient: 92% | You have an extremely high luck quotient.Not only do you consider yourself lucky, probably everyone you know does too.But you're smart enough to know that you've mostly made your own luck.By being positive, open, and flexible, a lot of luck has come your way! |
// | You Are 88% Intuitive | Your intuition is so spot on it's scary!You can learn a lot about people and situations, simply by listening to your gut.And you've even wondered if you can predict the future at times.Just be sure not to always listen to your intuition... someday it could be wrong! |
I'm getting bored very often nowadays. Little things used to entertain me, but now it doesn't work. Hahaha. I said a prayer to God last night, hee. & I missed the joining of 3 planets - Mercury, Venus & something, this morning. How saddening! I think I should start on my English homework.. Then my maths.. But damn, where is it? Ahh, my cramps suck. & to think that I missed it. The sky looks beautiful today. My nails are a bit of the yellow colour. & hey to those who expected a present from me. I may not buy for you, because I need to save money. & the $200 is not for you guys' christmas presents alright! Don't go karate on me, because I think for my future. In case you've not noticed, I've updated my xmas wishlist! :D But I think no one will buy those for me, because most of them are soo ex. Hahahahaha. Ha. I think no one will even buy me anything I want! :D
3:57 PM
MARCH BABY
hihi, i'm yuan may :D
165cm tall.
i love to read, sing, swim, cycle &shop
i am a camera whore enthusiast,
and constantly take pictures of others
i am in trampoline & arts alive, (co-curricular activity)
i love F.U.N. & E412
my friendster
visited!
Come on and spread
Infra-Red
ashley
audrey {3
benedict
benchew
cai hui
daniellia
jazreel {3
jennifer {3
jonathan
john
justin
marie {3
manisha
melissa {3
rachael lopez
rachael lye {3
sarah sham
stephanie
val
Speakers Blown
Alesana - The Last Three Letters
Augustana - Boston
Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
Corrs, The - All The Love In The World
Dashboard Confessionals - Reason To Believe
Delirious? - Rain Down
Delirious? - Our God Reigns
Good Charlotte - My Bloody Valentine
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Muse - Shrinking Universe
Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Secondhand Serenade - Take Me With You
Scott Stapp - Surround Me
Snow Patrol - Signal Fire
Sun Ho - Mr. Bill
Sun Ho - 春天的微笑
Taking Back Sunday - Brooklyn
Taking Back Sunday - Timberwolves At New Jersey
Timbaland ft. One Republic - Apologize
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Last night was quite eventful, because I made a new friend, officially, Iggy the small boy. Hee. Yeah so we were talking & talking some more very late in the night & he shocked me totally with one very personal question. No, to whatever you guys are thinking! Don't think dirty aight. Haha! Then I just answered & he was busy so we talked again at 2am++. Then I told him some of the people I know in his school & he was like damn shocked. Hahaha. & HE THOUGHT I WAS SEC 3/4! What the HELL! He was like talking bout some of the sec4s he know & all the while he thinks that I know them. Hahaha. Superrrr funny. I'm so happy! I'm making quite a lot of new friends now. Hahaha! But of course, one of them broke a promise within less than 24hours of knowing him, & I already mark him as a jerk. Other than that, life's really fun & going on the right track, you could almost say that it's perfect. I hope it stays like this forever. I was bored & started doing some quizzes on Blogthings. | You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained | The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet. The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports. |
// | What Your Bathroom Habits Say About You | You are very independent and self-centered. You don't solve other people's problems - and you don't expect them to solve yours. You spend a lot on clothes, and you tend to be a very dresser. However, it's hard for you to throw away trendy clothes when they go out of style. You have the perfect blend of confidence and class. You're proud of who you are - but you don't broadcast it. In relationships, you tend to be very romantic and demanding. You'll treat your partner like gold, but you expect a lot in return. |
// | You Are 60% Impulsive | You're quite impulsive, but you never are reckless.You qualify as a very spontaneous person, but you still know how to honor your commitments.And while responsibility doesn't come easy to you, having fun does! |
// | Your Personality Is Like Alcohol | You're the life of the party, a total flirt, and probably a pretty big jokester.Sometimes your behavior gets you in trouble, but you still remain socially acceptable.You're a pretty bad driver, and you're dancing could also use a little work! |
// | Your Life is 75% Perfect | Your life is pretty darn perfect. You don't have much to complain about.Of course, your life is occasionally less than perfect. But you're usually too happy to notice. |
// | You Are Somewhat Logical | Ok, so didn't get the majority of questions rightBut you did answer some pretty tough questions correctlyLogic may not be your strong point, but you hold your own! |
// | Your Love Life Secrets Are | Looking back on your life, you will have a few true loves. You're a little scarred from your past relationships, but who isn't? You want to be with someone who's a success. A person with the right job, right family, right clothes... In fights, you are able to walk away and calm down. You are able to weather the storm. Getting over a break-up doesn't take long. Easy come, easy go. |
// | Your Kissing Technique Is: Perfect | Your kissing technique is amazing - and you know it. You have the confidence to make the first move. And you always seem to know what kissing style is going to work best. Sometimes you're passionate, sometimes you're a tease. And you're always amazing! |
// | Your Birthdate: March 30 | You have the type of personality that people either love or hate.You're opinionated, dramatic, intense, and very outspoken.And some people can't get enough of you - they're totally addicted.Others, well, they wish you were a little more reserved. Your strength: Your flair Your weakness: If you think it, you say it Your power color: Scarlet red Your power symbol: Inverted triangle Your power month: March |
// | Your Luck Quotient: 92% | You have an extremely high luck quotient.Not only do you consider yourself lucky, probably everyone you know does too.But you're smart enough to know that you've mostly made your own luck.By being positive, open, and flexible, a lot of luck has come your way! |
// | You Are 88% Intuitive | Your intuition is so spot on it's scary!You can learn a lot about people and situations, simply by listening to your gut.And you've even wondered if you can predict the future at times.Just be sure not to always listen to your intuition... someday it could be wrong! |
I'm getting bored very often nowadays. Little things used to entertain me, but now it doesn't work. Hahaha. I said a prayer to God last night, hee. & I missed the joining of 3 planets - Mercury, Venus & something, this morning. How saddening! I think I should start on my English homework.. Then my maths.. But damn, where is it? Ahh, my cramps suck. & to think that I missed it. The sky looks beautiful today. My nails are a bit of the yellow colour. & hey to those who expected a present from me. I may not buy for you, because I need to save money. & the $200 is not for you guys' christmas presents alright! Don't go karate on me, because I think for my future. In case you've not noticed, I've updated my xmas wishlist! :D But I think no one will buy those for me, because most of them are soo ex. Hahahahaha. Ha. I think no one will even buy me anything I want! :D
3:57 PM
|
navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main
latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop
credits
01 02
|
|