<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm feeling so goddamn upset now. & the irony is, there's no reason.
Eunice totally bitch me out when I called her an hour ago to tell her what time to meet tomorrow for Shiwei's chalet, but she was like, "Huh? I need to pack my bag cause I'm going Msia on Friday then after I come back, I'm going to HK. Now what time? Oh tomorrow I cannot make it. I going to buy books leh.."
TA MA DE !@&^%$@
She's fucking smart I tell you. LAST MINUTE THEN COME TELL. & I couldn't find anyone else to go with. She had like SO MANY FUCKING WEEKS TO TELL ME THAT SHE'S GOING TO BE BUSY, but NOW then come tell me.
See how smart people are!
Soooo fucked up.
& then I asked Sams if I could go with her to East Coast with Angie & all. Then I asked if Derik could come along, since I told him I'd bring him along everytime I go to the beach. Then she said "No, Angie has a thing going on with him" means that Angie dislike him or something lah. Then I was like, wth? & gave that raising-eyebrow emoticon & Sams said, "don't give me that look". Then I said, Angie doesn't even fucking know him besides his name & what she hear from others! Why does she judge people that badly?
& then I said I didn't feel like going out already, but Sams 死也还要我去.
Reading ____'s blog cheered me up somehow.

Panic! At the Disco performing live at KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas. These videos are the ones that I thought was nice/funny/amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00tIb7JfACQ - Time To Dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THA5xE-LSIY -There's A Good Reason These Tables are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O48Z-T4IF00 - Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmvhZOwUryY - I Constantly Thank God For Esteban

Watch PLEASE!!!


Two days chasing me around
I go crazy when you're outside of my world
When you're outside of my world
No sounds singing me to sleep
I don't want the room to breathe
Just be with me...
Just be with me

I feel 40 kinds of sadness when you're gone.
I feel the same thing always happens when you're gone
And I know you're just around the corner
But just around the corner is not enough
It's not enough


My eyes are waiting at the door
Just like every time before
Time flies so slow...
Time flies so slow!

10:12 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02