I think people like to step on my foot. It's time I wear heels, so I can stomp back at them. Haha!
I feel like summarising today.
So I slept at 5am & woke up at 10am, that left Manky to buy her school books herself. =/
Went to her house. OMG! Her shorts is so nice! & her belt! hahaha!
Then we went to tp & met up with Jenn to eat hotcakes at macs.
Yummy! It has been 3 years, my hotcakee.
Manky's hotcake was taken by Jenn. Haha!
Rachael (Lye) came to pass Jenn & I xmas presents & then sat down & talked to us because she was waiting for Meishi.
I didn't expect Rachael to even think of getting me a present. Haha. Oh well. It's some cadbury chocolate. & I'm eating them now. It's like VERY hard, I almost drop a tooth!
Eunice came moments later after Rachael came in, I think, & then we all sat down & talked.
Then we saw Meishi, Marie, Jiaher & many others.
Manky, Eunice & I left for Cine. Manky was pretty moody for some reason, & it's like really at the wrong time to be pissy.
Then we saw Ms Kate on the train. Y'know her? The Geog teacher. She was with her BOYFRIEND (Gasps!) But they weren't hugging or what. So when we were about to drop off, I was like, "Hello Miss Kate" & she looked up & saw us. Then I was like, "We're from 1/7, ahahhahaa" THE WHOLE CABIN WAS LOOKING LAH! Hahahah! & her boyfriend was like covering his faceee. IDIOT!
Then we bought tickets for the 4pm timeslot, so we had a few hours to do stuffs before the movie starts. Manky was really moody/quiet & we decided to sit at KFC. Then Eunice & I wanted to shop at Heeren, & Manky was like, "Heeren is only a traffic light away meh?" Then she kept quiet & there was an awkward silence - a gay baby was born. Haha. I still remembered this joke! Ahhhh! BUT we still went there in the end. I got my shirt wet on the back, some stupid short guy doesn't know how to hold his stinkin' orange umbrella properly. Then I was like, "WALAO!" & he just turned back to look at me then proceeded to walk ahead. Tskk!
I bought a white top, an envelope bag & a silver bangle & I was brokee. Effing effing broke!!! ):
But good thing ah! My parents coming home tomorrow. Heehee. But actually, I wanted to go out alone tmr to buy a sweater & flats.. But my brother dont want to cooperate. I asked him if he can ask mummy to put $80 in his credit card then I go withdraw the money, but nooooo, he said there cannot send money over. Like what the hell, he is stupid.
We were shopping until we didn't know that the movie was starting in 10minutes! & we rushed back to Cine & then they bought food & yay! We were there just in time.
DEATH NOTE 2 ROCKS! It's like so complicating & interestinggg.
My mom smsed me in the movie, then I was like so intrigue by the show that I type one word only. Then she called me to ask me for my waistline. Wah, waste money.. Sigh.
I think Yagami Light & Kyazuki looks so CUTE. & that Misa Aname tooo. Hahaha.
Then when the show ended, Eunice was talking about how boring the show was. I wasn't really happy when she said that, so I talked back but decided to shut up in the middle of talking, because I didn't want to start a fight. Then we walked to Far East with umbrellas & Eunice shopped on her own. Because Manky doesn't really shop a lot & I was broke, & sad. Hoho.
I ate fried mars bars for dinner! Hahaha! Then Manky & I took a bus home while Eunice had her brother to fetch her.
Me: I wanna buy One Summer by Calvin Klein
Bro: Help me buy Two winter
-silence
Bro: Or you buy Three Autumn for me lah
-silence
Bro: No!
Me & bro: FOUR SPRING!
Walao, damn lame. Hahaa.
I think of you on two occasions; that's day & night.
{EDITED}
6:07am, YESSS! MY PARENTS ARE COMING HOME AT MIDNIGHT!!! :D :D :D
But my aunt's going home at 5pm. T-T
Just played audition. Haha. So fun! There was this guy named "AkaZukinChaCha" who was like damn immature. The room was full of girls, then he was like, "Anyone want to see a handsome guy?" & all. But the girls ignored him totally. Hahahaha! GIRL POWERR. Yay.
1:30 AM