I think I lost 1 kg today. Hahhhhh.
I went out to the beach today with Sams, Russell & Derik.
Please don't assume anything, there's nothing between Derik & I. I'm swearing off guys.
Anyways, I was supposed to wake up at 11am but some IDIOT(Derik) called me at 10fuckingAM because he just felt like it or so.
So being me the light sleeper, couldn't go back to sleep. Got ready & 10mins before meeting Derik at tp, he called to say that he would be late a bit. So I assumed that he would take very long. Then Sams called me & said that Russell would be late too, then I was like, "Why are the guys late??"
Strange.
I took my own sweet time to walk to tp & halfway, Derik called me & asked where I am, because he was already there. -.-
Then we took a bus to Boon Keng mrt & found Russell standing 2 metres away from Sams.
Not that Sams has some disease, it's because Russell's a VERYVERYVERY shy guy. Derik said to me, "Russell come like don't come all the same". If you don't get it, it means that Russell's so quiet that he's almost invisible. HAHAHA!

Someone's shyyy.
We took another bus to East Coast & rented a bike. Sams said that she didn't ride a bicycle for almost 3 years already, so she was riding very slowly & fell down once. But the scratch wasn't big :D & then Russell had to stay with her, cause he's shy & not very acquainted with Derik & I.
Derik & I were like racing & racing, but he won for the most parts. Our race wasn't like, "Ready, get set, GO!" kinds. It's more like, "I happy I ride faster than you" kinds. Haha. We rode till the Bedok Jetty, & paused for a break & to treat Sams' injury.
Sams suggested us to go to the nearby market or hawker centre for a drink & we drank SUGARCANE! Yummyyy.
Because the cup was very big, I shared a cup with Sams & bought a cup for Derik. Derik was drinking from one straw, then Derik asked Russell to drink with him too, but Russell drank from the cup. DAMN FUNNY LAH KAY! It was like he's some hygiene freak or something. Hahaha! No offence, RUSSELL.
Then we continued riding our bikes. Sams was very slow, & Derik & I raced once again.
Derik then challenged me to ride my bike & take photos of him posing on the bikes PERFECTLY.
So you tell me if it's good, :D

This pose is called, "I'm so lazy to cycle, because I'm so tired".

He almost fell down doing that! HAHAHA!

Sorry, I couldn't resist to take a photo of myself.
We then found Sams & Russell & it was times up for the rent. We went back to return the bikes & headed for the sea!
I brought along my boxers to swim in, but the changing room was too far. So Sams' helped me to change by wrapping a towel around me. Hahaha. It was DAMN weird!
Derik ran into the water without taking off his specs, & after 5 mins, realised that his specs is somewhere under the sea -.-
Sams & Russell didn't wanna swim, so it was Derik & I. Derik dared me to swim into the deeper part, but I don't know how to swim or even thread water, & the waves kept crashing on me so I almost drowned. I was like spitting out water & trying to breathe, SO TERRIBLE. Lifeguard Derik saved the day. Woohoo.
Then Sams took a few pictures for us before jumping in to the water with Russell. Wahhhh, Russell is like all bones! But nice! Hahaha.
We played in the sea & found a few stones, a bottle which was tossed back into the sea twice & got lost after the third time. Derik kept finding it & I found it after half an hour, BROKEN.
YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN HIS FACE MANN! HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS GONNA CRYYY! HAHAHAHA!
Then we also found a sack of sand, which Derik told Sams that there were legs inside. Stupid please.
A lot of big waves were crashing at the shores a few minutes before we left. I walked from the sea to the toilet in my boxers to bathe. Lucky for me, there wasn't much people around. Haha!
When Sams & I were almost done, Sams shouted at me that she didn't bring an extra shirt! Hahahaha! Then Derik asked her to blow dry the shirt using the hand dryer, but it wasn't working! SO UNLUCKY! HAHAHA! Then Derik & I went to find a shirt for her, while Russell just waited outside the toilets. But later, Sams called to say that she would wear the shirt back. Haha.
We went to the nearby Macs & had a drink. Sams & Derik were talking a lot, throwing comments to each other. Then all I said was, "Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!"x50
We all took a bus back, & oh my goddddddd it was HILARIOUS!
Derik kept making fun of Sams & Sams kept flicking him or slapping his leg. SO FUNNY!
Cause Sams was telling us about her getting lost when she was young, & she was small, so she followed someone's pants who looked like her mom's & blahblah. Then Derik said, "when you small you 0.90cm ah." (Can't remember) Then he kept suaning her using "0.9cm". I was laughing a lot mann! Then later, Sams cursed because she was gonna be late for her curfew & said, "Shit. Later I take train to Punggol, 20mins. Then take LRT, 15mins."
"LRT wait so long one meh?" Derik said.
"There's only two trains what. Then must wait. The track is like a cirle lor. Oh yah, during peak hours, there will be 4 trains.. So faster. Mm, okay."
"Why not the train be as long as the track? Like that faster. :D"
That cracked me up like hell! But it's not so funny now. Haha.
Sams' ass hurt, because she sat on the bike for a long time.
My legs hurt, because I cycled too long, & jumped a lot in the sea.
Derik's legs hurt, because Sams' kept hitting him there. HAHA.

It's a part of a mooncake box.
I went out to the beach today with Sams, Russell & Derik.
Please don't assume anything, there's nothing between Derik & I. I'm swearing off guys.
Anyways, I was supposed to wake up at 11am but some IDIOT(Derik) called me at 10fuckingAM because he just felt like it or so.
So being me the light sleeper, couldn't go back to sleep. Got ready & 10mins before meeting Derik at tp, he called to say that he would be late a bit. So I assumed that he would take very long. Then Sams called me & said that Russell would be late too, then I was like, "Why are the guys late??"
Strange.
I took my own sweet time to walk to tp & halfway, Derik called me & asked where I am, because he was already there. -.-
Then we took a bus to Boon Keng mrt & found Russell standing 2 metres away from Sams.
Not that Sams has some disease, it's because Russell's a VERYVERYVERY shy guy. Derik said to me, "Russell come like don't come all the same". If you don't get it, it means that Russell's so quiet that he's almost invisible. HAHAHA!

Someone's shyyy.
We took another bus to East Coast & rented a bike. Sams said that she didn't ride a bicycle for almost 3 years already, so she was riding very slowly & fell down once. But the scratch wasn't big :D & then Russell had to stay with her, cause he's shy & not very acquainted with Derik & I.
Derik & I were like racing & racing, but he won for the most parts. Our race wasn't like, "Ready, get set, GO!" kinds. It's more like, "I happy I ride faster than you" kinds. Haha. We rode till the Bedok Jetty, & paused for a break & to treat Sams' injury.
Sams suggested us to go to the nearby market or hawker centre for a drink & we drank SUGARCANE! Yummyyy.
Because the cup was very big, I shared a cup with Sams & bought a cup for Derik. Derik was drinking from one straw, then Derik asked Russell to drink with him too, but Russell drank from the cup. DAMN FUNNY LAH KAY! It was like he's some hygiene freak or something. Hahaha! No offence, RUSSELL.
Then we continued riding our bikes. Sams was very slow, & Derik & I raced once again.
Derik then challenged me to ride my bike & take photos of him posing on the bikes PERFECTLY.
So you tell me if it's good, :D

This pose is called, "I'm so lazy to cycle, because I'm so tired".

He almost fell down doing that! HAHAHA!

Sorry, I couldn't resist to take a photo of myself.
We then found Sams & Russell & it was times up for the rent. We went back to return the bikes & headed for the sea!
I brought along my boxers to swim in, but the changing room was too far. So Sams' helped me to change by wrapping a towel around me. Hahaha. It was DAMN weird!
Derik ran into the water without taking off his specs, & after 5 mins, realised that his specs is somewhere under the sea -.-
Sams & Russell didn't wanna swim, so it was Derik & I. Derik dared me to swim into the deeper part, but I don't know how to swim or even thread water, & the waves kept crashing on me so I almost drowned. I was like spitting out water & trying to breathe, SO TERRIBLE. Lifeguard Derik saved the day. Woohoo.
Then Sams took a few pictures for us before jumping in to the water with Russell. Wahhhh, Russell is like all bones! But nice! Hahaha.
We played in the sea & found a few stones, a bottle which was tossed back into the sea twice & got lost after the third time. Derik kept finding it & I found it after half an hour, BROKEN.
YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN HIS FACE MANN! HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS GONNA CRYYY! HAHAHAHA!
Then we also found a sack of sand, which Derik told Sams that there were legs inside. Stupid please.
A lot of big waves were crashing at the shores a few minutes before we left. I walked from the sea to the toilet in my boxers to bathe. Lucky for me, there wasn't much people around. Haha!
When Sams & I were almost done, Sams shouted at me that she didn't bring an extra shirt! Hahahaha! Then Derik asked her to blow dry the shirt using the hand dryer, but it wasn't working! SO UNLUCKY! HAHAHA! Then Derik & I went to find a shirt for her, while Russell just waited outside the toilets. But later, Sams called to say that she would wear the shirt back. Haha.
We went to the nearby Macs & had a drink. Sams & Derik were talking a lot, throwing comments to each other. Then all I said was, "Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!"x50
We all took a bus back, & oh my goddddddd it was HILARIOUS!
Derik kept making fun of Sams & Sams kept flicking him or slapping his leg. SO FUNNY!
Cause Sams was telling us about her getting lost when she was young, & she was small, so she followed someone's pants who looked like her mom's & blahblah. Then Derik said, "when you small you 0.90cm ah." (Can't remember) Then he kept suaning her using "0.9cm". I was laughing a lot mann! Then later, Sams cursed because she was gonna be late for her curfew & said, "Shit. Later I take train to Punggol, 20mins. Then take LRT, 15mins."
"LRT wait so long one meh?" Derik said.
"There's only two trains what. Then must wait. The track is like a cirle lor. Oh yah, during peak hours, there will be 4 trains.. So faster. Mm, okay."
"Why not the train be as long as the track? Like that faster. :D"
That cracked me up like hell! But it's not so funny now. Haha.
Sams' ass hurt, because she sat on the bike for a long time.
My legs hurt, because I cycled too long, & jumped a lot in the sea.
Derik's legs hurt, because Sams' kept hitting him there. HAHA.

It's a part of a mooncake box.
THANK YOU
Sams, Derik & Russell!
It was very fun today. I enjoyed it myself so much.
It was very fun today. I enjoyed it myself so much.
Haha, I think it was more fun than the time I went with Manky alone. =X
Best outing to me this whole year!
Well.. Maybe we could go again? & try kayaking? Haha.
Well.. Maybe we could go again? & try kayaking? Haha.
Wait,
are there even any kayaks (is that what they're called?) in East Coast?!
7:51 PM