<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Saturday, December 30, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
{edited}
The rain has stopped. Haha!
{end of editing}

I had FREE FOOD FOR THE WHOLE OF TODAY! Wakekeke!

I was supposed to wake up at 935am to meet up with Dan, Jade & Iggy at 11am but some blind people didn't call me. So I was awoken by Dan's sms (it's always the smses that wake me up! & not my alarm clock! fuck!) & I pushed the meeting time further to 1130am. We took a bus to Far East & shopped!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On the busss. I edited this, thus, the word 'monsters'. It's not supposed to mean anything, hahaha.

Iggy was late. Haha. I bought a long sleeved thing, a belt & a pair of earrings. Gah the earrings suck. I wanna sell it awayyyyy! I think my mom threw it away lor. =/

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I had around $20 left T-T. So I tried not to spend much. But had to top up my card, ARGH.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In Far East toilet!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We pasted 3 stickers on him & we intended to tell him about it 10 hours later.

So we met up with Iggy & then they (Jade & him) wanted to go Cine to do some things, so we took a train & it was damn squeezy. Iggy was pressing onto a girl by his back! Haha.
Then after they'd done their thingthings, we took a train to Dhoby Ghaut & SUCKERIggy tapped his card for a man in front of him. LOL. So funny!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At the MRT!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He found out about the 3 stickers, even the one in the middle of his shirt, & pasted it on Dan. She didn't find out until the end of the day. I even helped him to stick it on properly! Hahahah!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ah, then we saw Lydia (Ho) working at Cafe Cartel or something, & then we had a treat from IGGY to Ben&Jerry's @ Cathay!!! Walao, I swear he's DAMN nice lah. He paid for a $19.50 Merlionster ice cream! :DD THANK YOU IGGY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Darius (Wong) came to meet us after we ate finish. & I wanted to thank Iggy by serving water to him, & the others of course, then because the cup was damn small, Jade kept asking for refill. LOL. Then I was like eating the waffle & the Pa Jiao was like damn Pa Jiao he go pour water into the bowl. -.- WALAO EH! I was like EATING IT?! & he didn't know! Wow!
We walked to some mini-museum thing in the Cathay, & then we walked to Parkmall because Darius wants to buy a new cardboard. We walked into a light shop & then Darius wanted to go Bugis. -.-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

& then we took a taxi to Bugis. Walao, Darius paid for it lah. Some more we took TWO cabs. Wahhhsehhhh. It was like $6.90.. & the taxi driver DAMN COOL PLEASE. He missed the bus stop where we wanted to drop at, & the traffic light behind & in front were red, so he made a U-turn in the middle of the road (there were no cars behind) & dropped us off at the side of the road. HAHA. Then he charged us 10cts less! :DD Darius shopped for shirts & amazingly, he asked for my advice! HAHAHAHA! Wow. Then we took a train to City Hall & had Sakae for dinner.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Darius' shades. Damn nice lah! & he has like a watch the nicest I've ever seen. & PDA or whatever you call it. Wahhh. & he's 17 or something! No! 16 I think!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Group picture! Minusing Darius. Aww.

Darius & Iggy (AGAIN) treated us. It was like, $52.99 lah! I wanted to pay $10, but Darius rejected. So I also thought for my future, because I'm left with $12 now. FUCKING BROKE. & I don't dare to ask money from my mom. Ohhh, my parents are back already! My mom bought me like 8 shirts & a denim shorts. Hahaha. The shirts are damn cute! But some the English makes no sense, because it's Thailand. Like this fake converse shirt says "Can not take that off" Eh? There was just a cap & a Converse word. -.-
We went to The Market Place because Darius wants to buy ingredients for his friend's party or something. He's cooking for her only though. Haha!

Auntie Wong
Auntie Wong shopping! Hahahaha!

Hawhawhaw
Hawhawhaw. He does his thingthing very 'niang'.

I bought him a big candy as X'mas present & to thank him. Hahaha! I didn't buy for Darius cause I don't know him much. =/
But, THANK YOU DARIUS!
Then we allll took a train home. Yay.

& the Most Abused Award goes to..

-drum rolls

IGGYLICIOUSFIEDNESS!

Dan: I'm tuitioning a lot of kids
Me: Then they don't need to pay ah?
Dan: Yah! Cause they all come from a low income family
Jade: Of course will be free lah! Then what? Tuition for $1? Where you go find one?
-silence
Jade: From the One Dollar Shop!

Oh my god. That was the most hilarious thing everrrr! Besides the compass joke goddamnit! I'm still laughing at it! Hahahah!

10:55 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02