
HEE!
I woke up very early, at around 6am, because my tummy was making cute noises.
I idled around the house after having a breakfast because i had 3h 30mins before meeting with Dionna to model for the make-up exam.
I fucking forgot to bring my EZ-link card, & thought that I had no coins. But after searching around asking for change of coins & looking into my purse, I felt so fucking many coins. Like wth.
So I bought a ticket & waited for the train. Smsed Dionna & she said she was already there, like fuck!
When the train came, it was SO full! 2 people were spilling out of the train when the door opened! Hahaha! Oh, wait till you hear about the next stop - 4 fat people & a tiny one boarded the train! Because I was standing near the door, I was PUSHED by a FUCKINGFATLADY onto the front of a boy & two other men backs facing me! So infuriating! I don't know why, but I raised my hand to my chest to protect it or something, & my hand was STUCKED like that until the next stop! So embarrassing! & if I put my hand down, I will touch FUCKINGFATLADY's FATASS!
Rawrrr,
But soon, it was Dhoby Ghaut & I alight & met up with Dionna who brought me to her make up school, called Cosmoprof or something. She did some cream shading, highlightings & foundation first, then eye make up.

But I had a scar on my right eyebrow, & the teacher helped me shave it nicely. My mom told me that if you shave & do not maintain it, it will become bushy. What the fuck. Then she didnt my blusher & lipstick. Dionna had to do this all within an hour. & later, the teacher did my hair - a high mohawk. We had a lunch break before the exam starts & we went downstairs to eat at Macs - WITHOUT REMOVING THE MAKEUP. A hell lot of people were staring at me please! & not to mention that Dionna wants to walk around PS & said that I can't remove my makeup, because if she removes, it will not match my hair. Because my hair has airbrush (or hair spray) on it already.

I can finally glare without looking ugly. Or maybe I do still look a bit weird..
Dionna ordered our lunch, but there was no mayonaise but only garlic chilli. So I went up to the counter & asked for tomato sauce. & ohmygawd, when I just stepped in 2 metres away from the counter, EVERYONE WAS STARING AT ME. One of them was attending to a customer was like, "Please," looks at me, "Enjoy your," looks at me, "Meal :D". EFFING FUNNY!
We went back to the school after lunch & I had to remove my make up because Dionna had to put the makeup on her own.
She did everything right, except the balancing of the lipstick, drawing my eyebrows, & the eye make up was unbalanced too. &Strangely enough, the examiner did not notice though..
We did our nails out of boredom! FOR FREE! I have {fake} diamonds on my nails~
ARE YOU JEALOUS?
Hahahah! But I have to say, the colour of my nails are very glittery & bling-ish.


WAHAHAHAA! MY NAILS!

THIS is a sample made by the teacher! All copyrights reserved!

Dionna's nails. I like hers more than I like mine. Mine is like so taitai-ish.. Not that I'm complaining..
We then left & went to Cathay toilet, where even MORE people stared at me. Then Dionna asked Derik to come & meet us, but he said he wants to go home, then meet us. We had dinner at Billy Bombers & omgg, the potato salad made me have a tummyache!

However, I think it was filling enough. We were freezing in the restaurant, cause the school was air-conditioned & we stayed in there for like 8hrs! So we settled our bill & headed to PS. But Derik suddenly smsed Dionna, asking me to go to his house because he wants to see me. OMGSHOCK!!! But I said no.. Okay.. Hahaha. Dionna & I actually wanted to let him see my makeup after Dionna magically "made me even prettier". Sad right? Dionna asked me to go back & be her model next thurs, or something. But I can't make it, & I don't wanna do it again. My mom told me not to, because they didn't pay for me to be their model & if they didn't pay, they make my face turn horrible, I would have to be blamed.
So Dionna & I went home. I felt super pissed & upset because so many people kept looking at me & some even stared at almost laughed into my face. Fuck, I saw that FUCKINGCOUPLE twice who FUCKINGSTUPIDLYLAUGHED at me. The damned nerve of them!
I just asked Derik why did he want to see me, & he said because he "was lazy to go out. paiiseh paiiseh". -.-
&Yeah, he saw one of the upclose shot of me & the eye makeup & he was like, OMG CHANGE YOUR DP ITS SCARING ME. I blocked him. AMBS agreed that it was a bit scary, so I deleted it. HAHAHA. IM SO FUNNY RIGHT!
Off to bed.
Gonn' go Thailand tomorrow. Take care everyone, I will miss you dearly.
Please try not to send me any msgs, because I can't bring a phone as the roaming fees will not be cheap like in Msia. Thanks.
I'm so effing tired!

She's a student there too. She's very funny.
10:40 PM