<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Wednesday, December 27, 2006

FUCKING SHIT, I'M MISSING MY PARENTS LIKE OMG NOW! T-T
(In case you didn't know, my parents went to Thailand today & won't be back till the 30th, so my mama got my aunt to look after us)
I'm crying like shit lah! Walao! I miss my mom's cooking & the takeaways she buys for me sometimes! I miss getting nagged by her & all! Oh my god.
I was a bit worried when my aunt was gonn' look after us, because she gives me the impression that she's conky. =Xx
I had cold cup noodles for supper last night, & I didn't sleep till 8am. I was listening to the radio on my mp3 when my brother suddenly said something in his sleep.
Bro: -mumbles
Me: -takes out earphones
Me: Huh?
Bro: ..Do you want to get in?
Me: Huh?
Bro: Get in.
Me: Get in what?
Bro: Um.. Nothing
Me: -cocks eyebrows (but of course, he couldn't see it, we don't sleep with the lights on)
Me: Huh? Uh, I wanna get in Burkeley University. -grins

Haha. Yah. Then I was tuning in to the Muttons In The Morning at 98.7fm. They had some sms things, so I just smsed to them out of boredom twice. I asked my bro if it's free, then he just nodded his head. Zz. So anyway, I was laughing at times when the Muttons said some jokes. Then once, I laughed soo loud, my bro scolded me for scaring him. HAHA! I guess that was revenge on my part. My parents left home at 8am.. T-T I was awake, but I was afraid I would cry seeing them go.. T-T fkingshtzs. Oh, my parents brought the camera along with them to Thailand, so I there will be no pictures on here till 30th, or there will be some pretty low quality shits.
So I fell into my beauty sleep & was awoke by Dan's sms at 12pm. I was supposed to go Manky's house at 12pm.. =.= So I woke up, blahblah, then met Manky at her lobby & we went SWIMMING! Hahahha! BUT THE WATER WAS SOO COLDDD! - I'm still shivering.
We chatted & played for 3hrs or so, & got out of the pool to eat. While eating, it started raining heavily. So Manky & I were stuck there for awhile. We took a few pictures & listened to Manky's phone mp3 to pass time. The rain stopped & when we got up to take another swim, but I think it drizzled or something, so we decided to go to her house & watch tv. Haha. We had so many mosquito bites! I've got 10 bites. Hahaha. How I wish they were love bites instead! But no, love bites on my legs? Ew.

Nahh, I KEEEEDDDDD. I KEED! (Which means I'm kidding)

I left her house at 7pm, & when I got home, ALL the lights in my house were on except the store room & the front porch area's. Woah. Y'know what happened? My aunt doesn't know what light is what, so she just on all. EH, EXCUSE ME AH AUNTIE. EVEN THOUGH THIS IS NOT YOUR HOUSE, YOU AT LEAST SHOW SOME RESPECT & TEST WHICH LIGHT WORKS CAN? Walao eh! Then I had to off all the lights & on the correct one TWICE. FUCKING TWICE. Amgamgamg. Okayyy, chill! :DD
I smsed my mom a full 12 page & she only replied, "Take good care of everything tk u". I asked her two questions leh! She never reply. Ahh. T-T I want my mummy.
Then my aunt bathed &amp;amp;amp;amp; then went to the kitchen & I kept hearing the tap being on & off a lot of times, then I thought I saw her taking the spoons & washing it, even though they were already washed, through the bubble wall. I then told my brother I think she has some disorder, but later she presented us two plates of apples for one of us each. Haha. The apples are like so huge.. Cut or don't cut also no difference.. & it is so watery, it's like washing them over & over again then eating them. Super watery. Then the juice like kena overpowered by the water. & its like brown when she served it to us.. Then she asked me what fruits do I wanna eat tomorrow, & I said "Cao mei" which means strawberries in Chinese.. & She thought its Cherries, & asked me if its the round & hard outside. Then I said okay lor.. Then after that, I don't want to ask her to help me cook porridge or anything anymore. So I'm gonn' eat out for 4 days. WAH. T-T

Shit..

I

MISS

MY MUMMY!

T-T


{EDITED}
10:25pm, I plucked up the courage & threw the plate of fruits into the big & cute dustbin in the kitchen. :DD My mom must be proud of me.

12:11am, I FUCKING HELL KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY AUNT! I FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING KNEW! WALAO! FUCKING HELL LAH! DAMN FREAKED OUT CAN!!!

Okay. Calm down..
I was wondering what my aunt was doing to the tap, cause she keeps walking in & out of the kitchen & then ons the tap water at full speed. I told Manky my suspiscions, & I decided to check out what the fucking hell she is up to.
Okay.. I was walking into the kitchen.. Towards the fridge yeah?
Then.. There my aunt was, bowing towards the tap with her face upwards, & her hand holding the tap like it was her only last chance of survival.. She was drinking the water like a hungry animal human that didn't drink for days.
:O
I told my brother what I saw, & he was like, "Drinking tap water only what! It's CLEEAN".
Stupid fucker, even Manky knows that IT IS WASTING WATER YOU PUCKING DUMBASS!

[11:41:05 PM] burn my skin a: ur pretty
[11:41:05 PM] burn my skin a: cuz ur cheerful
[11:41:15 PM] who's yuanmay?: EH?
[11:41:30 PM] burn my skin a: i dun know i got a feeling that ur aways very happy
[11:41:37 PM] who's yuanmay?: HAHAHA!

Best compliment on earth :DD (Or at least, the best one that I can remember)

9:17 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02