<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Fete De La Danse, that's what the performance held at UCC hall, at the National University of Singapore (NUS) is called.
I met up with Audrey at 6pm++, because her mom was fetching us to & fro the venue. I think I was over-dressed, but after entering the hall, I saw others wearing dresses too. Haha. Got some also under-dressed. I brought my spectacles along because I had this feeling that I was gonn' sit very far behind, & true enough, we were sitting at the second last row. What horrible seats! hahaha! Audrey didn't bring her specs either. So she was like squinting most of the time. Poor her!
At 8pm++, the performance started. First, it was a very long performance by the ballet girls. There were toddlers performing too! So darn cute please! They were wearing cute pink & white tutus.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Next, it was the hiphop! Nat's gonn' perform in it, so I sat up straight & tried to spot her. It was also quite long, but not as long as the previous one. I saw Nat a few moments before the show ends. Haha! So sad. SHE WAS IN FRONT! Cool eh? Ahhhh, she's so big now. -tears

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There's NAT! The second one to the left! So cool rightttt.
After the hiphop number, it's CONTEMPORARY! Omggg. I was waiting for this! Hahaha! I immediately forgot about my hunger when the emcees announced that it was next. But after the performance, it made me feel like hating contemp already. Because it was quite boring, & messy. The moves weren't as nice as Dance Night. =/

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nat told me that she was one of the girls wearing white. I didn't notice, because she didn't tell me she was gonn' perform in that number. Hahaha. We had an intermission, & I felt like going to the toilet, but I decided to stay because I was afraid that I would take too long, then the show would start & we wouldn't be let in - that's the rule around there.
A few minutes later, the show started again. Samba/Salsa, Rumba & Chacha was next! It was catergorised under "White Heat". There were this group of girls wearing knee-length ballroom dresses. I loved the dresses! & they were dancing in heels too. So cool. But I think there was something missing, Audrey & I agreed that they needed partners. Hohoho. After that, 3 couples walked in & started dancing the Chacha, I think. Or was it Samba?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The lady (Yes, lady. They are all above 20 years old, if you noticed) in the middle was darn sexy mannxzs. & she was like red-headed - added to the sexiness.
Next was rumba or something. Haha. Not sure. There were the little ones dancing again! Sooooo cuuuuuuute! Hahahhaa! Well, I was wondering, if Angie was there too, we'd so need to call security to hold her down. Even the whole crowd "Aww"-ed when they appeared! Hahahaha!
Then there was the finale & it was very nicely done. It's styled almost the same way as Dance Night. Audrey & I left the hall quite early, & went to the toilet. When we came out, we were blurred by the crowd! SO MANY PEOPLE! So we decided to walk around, & look for anyone whom we know or Amanda (Yee). I think I was the tallest or so, because I was wearing 4cm high heels. Hahaha! So I was like, 169cm. Woots. Hahahahaha! As we were walking, I thought I saw a !#$%^ face. & when I squinted, I SAW BHEEM. OMG. BHEEEEEM. OH MY FUCKING GAWD! I immediately ran away, pulling poor Audrey with me. What the hell is she doing there?! We found Natalie a few minutes later, but it seemed like a long time. She told me that Bheem was the scriptwriter for the emcees, & that her daughter was one of the emcees. Wow. No wonder her daughter sounded so fake. Hahahhahaaha. As in, the words needed a lot of enthusiasm but she sounded like she was trying to be enthu. Then we hugged Nat & took pictures with her, & we had to go already. Audrey's auntie missed the carpark stop & stopped me at the bus stop at 7/11, & Audrey's mom lent me her umbrella for me to walk home. How kind of her! Hahaha.

Okay, I'm SUPER cold now. Hug, anyone?
Haha. No one wants to hug me lah!
Why so many people want a bgr now? Haiyoh. I also want. Hahahahaha! KIDDINGZ.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is what I wore there. Hahaha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My heels! Someone commented that it's very nice, & I don't know her. Haha! She's so cute.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
& a picture of both of us! I missed her so much! :DD

11:22 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02