Speakers Blown
Alesana - The Last Three Letters
Augustana - Boston
Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
Corrs, The - All The Love In The World
Dashboard Confessionals - Reason To Believe
Delirious? - Rain Down
Delirious? - Our God Reigns
Good Charlotte - My Bloody Valentine
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Muse - Shrinking Universe
Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Secondhand Serenade - Take Me With You
Scott Stapp - Surround Me
Snow Patrol - Signal Fire
Sun Ho - Mr. Bill
Sun Ho - 春天的微笑
Taking Back Sunday - Brooklyn
Taking Back Sunday - Timberwolves At New Jersey
Timbaland ft. One Republic - Apologize
Monday, November 13, 2006
New skin! :DD Yay.
Might be going out tomorrow. I hope it doesn't rain!
Oh, hohoho, I found my earring. The one that was lost. It was effing at home. ):<
No one told me that I was missing one earring. Rawr.
& my parents are effing getting on my nerves about the Thailand tour.
THEY SAID I CAN'T BRING THE PORTABLE VCD PLAYER! BECAUSE IT WILL BE VERY "ZOR DANG" (TROUBLESOME). Then what I do during the first & last 24hrs of travelling on a FREAKING STUPID BUS?!
I'm beginning to doubt every one of you.
11:02 PM