I'VE HAD MY HAIR EXTENSION!
It's blonde & grey/white. Wtf. I think I look weirddd.
Going out tmr to buy textbooks & going to the zoo with 5/6 of FUN. Ah bu's busy ):
G'night now!
{EDITED!}
9:52pm, Bought books in the morning. Wahh, so little y'know! Wonder if it's really next year's books or we've to buy somemore for lessons. Came home, waited awhile & left to meet 5/6 of FUN at tp! I'm so happy that I got good comments from Shishi & Tingting! :DD
We took a bus to the zoo. Omg! I got to see the flamingos & even take a picture with 'em! But they were far away luhh. So yeah. Hahaha. We were walking around when it began to RAIN! Such a party pooper plx! We seeked shelter at KFC & ate while waiting for it to stop. We were sitting outside & inside next to us was a girl toddler & sitting behind her was a boy toddler. They were like turning behind to see each other's back once in a while. SO SWEEET! We even took a picture!

Soon, we decided to leave cause we didn't wanna hog the seats. So we bought ONE poncho(sp?) & Jenn, Marie & I tore it into almost a half & held it on top of us to cover our hair! IT WAS WEIRD. But, I quote from Andrew, "be weird whenever you can , you might die tml ." So yeah!

We were practically walking around the zoo LIKE THIS - except that in this case, the poncho was not on us but above us - almost the whole time. We went to an aircon shelter & sat down! :DD

Look, even with the poncho, my hair is wet. Ahh, I think I'm falling sick. Okay, anyways, we walked around some more & then left the zoo. I shall shorten everything cause I cant remember what happened. Okay, then we went to Bishan after VERY MUCH considerations! Ate at Delifrance! Hahahaha. Then we went to shop around. Jenn is SO generous, I tell you. Hahaha. Gamsahabnida Jenn! :DDD Jenn paid for me my nail polish. Hahaha. Oh mann, I wanna buy SO much things! & ohhhh, my one of my earrings was missing! SO ANGRY OKAY. I broke one, & now this one is MISSING! WTF. THE BROKEN ONE IS FROM TOPSHOP SOMEMORE! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. PISSED. PISSED. PISSED!
I'm thinking of going back there to buy another earring. Yeahh. I've set my eyes on 4 pairs of earrings, 4 soft toys & 1 leggings. Gonna buy them on mon when I go out with Dan! Yayyy.
But I'm afraid that I might go broke again. Like, wtf. Ohhh, Nov is ending soon anyways.
-checks computer date
Okay, maybe not. I don't want it to enddddd! HUR. Controversy! Hahaha.
Pictures @ the ZOOO!


At a zoo shop! Ultraviolet lights! :DD

I don't know if this is an alligator or a crocodile, but whatever it is, it is HUGE.

Penguins! SLEEPING! XDXD

Rach Lye & Marie under the poncho, Jenn & Jewel sharing the umbrella! I was wearing a cap.
Ohh, the plans for the Thailand trip is changed. Did I mention that it changed? Well, few days ago, my mom told me that it has been changed. We're taking a FREAKING COACH BUS THERE, WHICH TAKES ONE FUCKING DAY, then staying ONE FUCKING DAY, ONE FUCKING NIGHT IN THALAND then taking a FREAKING COACH TO PENANG FOR ONE FUCKING DAY, then STAYING THERE FOR ONE FUCKING DAY, ONE FUCKING NIGHT, then TAKE A FUCKING COACH BACK TO S'PORE. Like what the fuck! 3 fucking days wasted! BUT, now changed already. We're taking a FUCKING COACH TO THAILAND FOR ONE DAY, staying there for 3d2n, then take a FUCKING COACH BACK TO S'PORE. like, EFF PLEASE. SO IRRITATING. WE COULD LIKE AFFORD A FREAKIN' PLANE, BUT NOOOOOOOOOO, MY FATHER HAS TO BRING EXTRA BURDEN ALONG. HE HAS TO BRING HIS FRIENDS. FUCKING POOR FRIENDS WHO CANT AFFORD A FREAKING PLANE! CANNOT AFFORD THEN DONT COME LAH! WHY MUST MAKE ME & OTHERS WASTE A FREAKIN' DAY OF THEIR LIFE?!?!?!?!?! OMGGGGGGGG. SO INFURIATINGGGGGGG! FUCKING HELLLL.
& sorry Jenn, can't meet you at Penang already. IM SO SORRY. & SORRY BOYBOY, I CANT GO YOUR CHALET. SO SORRY.
These pictures are taken together with the girls that I met in Genting!:


From botton to top, left to right:
Qing Hui (Lydia), Me, Steffi, Ai Di (Henny), Hui Yun, Mei Xian, & Unknown
I know some of us looks cock-eyed, because I manually resized the thing. You could click on the picture to see each of them clearly.
Here's my extension hair:


I paid $40 for it. 3 locks (2 blonde locks, 1 white lock) on my right, 2 locks (2 blonde locks) on my left. I'm regretting it. Rawrrrrrr. Cause my hair is curly & the extension is straight. Then I tied a bun just now, & its freaking curly. Ughhh. & my white locks are DISGUSTING. It's like broken split ends or something. Ew. I think I'm gonna go back to the saloon & straighten it again or refund. & I'm thinking of buying a straightener :D
12:51 AM