I'm going to Hat Yai, not Hup Chai, I think. There wasn't a change in the venue or something, its my mom's bad. Haha. Okayyy.
& yknow what? Hat Yai is just freakin' 50km away from the south Thailand to Msia international borderline.
I'm gonna go, because both my son & daughter encouraged me to go. My son said, "Want go go with your whole family & come back together.." Or something like that. Sorta sounded like "You should go together with your family. Then die also die together". HAHA!
& kahhoe said,
"Reigorius says:
Aiyah so scared dont go la.. Holiday nia bomb here bomb there die then die la big deal.. Watch final destination and read about death, nuff said, if the time has come for whoever to die, you cant escape even by staying at home."
Okayy, Ambra finally returned my heels. Ahh, thank you Ambs!
My wound is bleeding O.O it never bleeds I cleaned it up one week ago. WHAT IS HAPPENING?!
Dionna jie asked me to be her model for her make-up exam modellll. HEE! ^^
My mom bought the Panasonice Lumix camera yesterday. & Kahhoe was like shouting at me because I was just looking how good it is. & then we her verbal fights & my mom asked me to pass it to him. Then later I shouted at my mom, "WHY YOU NEVER GO SAY HIM ONLY SAY ME?! YOU CRAZY AH! IRRITATING LAH THIS WHOLE FAMILY! GO DIE LAH!" But I said more. Then I threw the camera box on the floor & proceeded to ignoring my mom the whole day. So irritating yknow. & now kahhoe acts like everything is over. YOU THINK I'LL FORGIVE YOU AH.
FUCKING ASSHOLE LAH!
I'm going to use the camera anyway. This camera is so fucking cheap, like $100 less than our previous camera. Curse the taxi driver who didn't return.
CUUUUUUURSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
d
this is my icon. whoever copies it shall be damned for life. wahahaha.
4:25 PM