Wednesday, November 08, 2006
HELLO EVERYONE! I MISSED ALL OF YOU! hahaha. True okay, I thought of a few people & missed talking to them. & hello to Singapore's lovely & fine weather. Gosh, I couldn't breathe over there. The air is like soo cold & I have very fussy lungs. So I wrote down a "Travelling Journal" into my phone for these three days. It lets me read what I did & all, & let yawl know what I did. Hahaha :D I'll write a full account here, with pictures. Enjoy! :D DAY 1There were 4 of my father's friend travelling with us. Ahh, how I wished Eunice, Manky & Jenn were here! I know 3 out of 4 of the uncles, though. Ohmygod, the bus driver is a -GASP! BANGLA!!! Rawr. & the chair interior is freakin' ugly plx. Read my Seventeen mag. My bro read it too. HAHA. Ohh, I couldn't sleep on the bus. ): Went for a break at Yong Peng. I didn't feel hungry at first, but upon seeing the noodle soup that my mother was eating, I felt my stomach grumble! So like yeah. Then there was this group of boys wearing a black shirt which says 'BOLT' in dull red. All of them are cuties! Hahaha. & there was this group of copper brown headed ahbengs with a girl. One of them looked like Cheryl. All of them are very cute looking too. Haha. There, for you, Manky! :DD All the uncles were shopping for a pair of shades. & so, I bought an avaitor! It costs 28RM only. Camwhored on the bus alone. But I took a pic with my bro - yay for siblings! - but he looks sucky though. I almost vomited on the way up. Haha. Checked in at the Genting Highland Resort, 2pm ++. Waited for room service, our room was a mess. Hahhaa. Room 8036! XDXD. I camwhored will all the mirrors there! XDXD. Went to this "Mushroom Farm" vegetarian restaurant to eat, 330pm. Gasp! My bro & I saw a transvestite there. HAHA. COOL SIA. Okayyy, then we ordered 7 dishes. Yahh, the uncles eat A LOT. Hahaa. Then they were talking bout eating lots of chilli & all. & my bro ate a lot of chilli too, then they were like "Wah, new member! New member!" Hahaha. & oooooh, the scrambled egg with bittergourd & veg. sweet & sour pork ARE LOVE!!! I will miss the taste mann, never tried that taste before. Shiok! We went back to First World Plaza & we were browsing around, my bro suddenly went missing. EVERYONE went around looked for him. So united! :DD Then we found out that he went to cut his hair. WTF. Okayy, so my bro went to cut his hair. I think it looks like Mr Iggy's, the fringe & all. & he looks.. simply, just wrong. Getting used to it now, though. Went shopping! Whoots. I bought a pin-striped skirt, a clutch & 6 undies! :DD I was so tired, knocked out straight away after I bathed, 7pm ++. Woke up at 11pm, watched some guy fashioning qipaos cantonese/hokkien show. DAY 2Slept & woke up again at 410am. Was flu attacked & kena sore throat. Slept again at 530am ++. Woke up at 706am, unable to go back to sleep. Woke up & went for breakfast. This girl kept staring at me. Hahaha. So, we had a staring contest! Yayy. She gave me the once-over. I almost wanted to purse my lips together & give her a flying kiss. Went to but ticket to the outdoor theme park. I was determined to go alone, until my mother was asked to take a group photo for a group of girls, who are around the same height as me, & she asked me to take for them. Then, she asked them to let me accompany them. Haha, t'was kinda embarrassing.. Anyways, I learnt that they are EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD. Zomg. Some of them are from Indonesia, or is it all of them? & one of them was going to study at Singapore Management University. There were 6 of them, Steffy, Qing Hui (Lydia), Ai Di (Henny), Mei Xian, Hui Yun & one more whose name I didn't get. Didn't talk to her at all too. I like Steffy, Qing Hui & Ai Di. They were closer to each other than the rest, too. & Steffy has a very porcelain face. She looks pretty & boy-pretty at the same time. Zomggg, she has the same hairstyle as me plx. The 3 of them accompanied me the most. & Steffy was very touchy at first. HAHA. I love her heels! Qing Hui looks very motherly. I think she looks like the younger version of Chae Gyung's mother in Princess Hours/Goong. I love her hair! Its so curly & nice. Haha. Ai Di is very sweet. Somehow, she reminds me of Jing Yun. Iunno why either. Mei Xian is the joker of the group. She's kinda funny too. They were all here for their graduating holiday. So cool right! Hhaha. We rode on the one that goes up & down rapidly - I think it's called Abyss. Fun Kart - I got in at 4th place, overtook 4 people. Then we rode the boat that goes around the dinosaur land - boringg. Sat on the swinging chair. One-seater roller coaster that travels in a little rocket-like boat in an opened tube. Tea Cup - Mei Xian & I were spinning the cup like shit. Ai Di, that unknown named girl, Mei Xian & I sat in one tiny cup. SO SQUEEZY! hahaha. Then it was Cyclone, & Bumper Boat. It started raining soon after we've boarded, & we were called to get off. ): Then we headed back to our own hotels, 3pm. Had to wait 1 hr then can go eat lunch, so I fell asleep & when I woke up, my stomachache, which lasted from morning till then, WAS GONE! I fucking rejoiced. Had lunch at the mushroom farm again. Rawr, I'm soo addicted to their veg. sweet & sour pork! I recommend yawl to go there! The uncles were challenging each other to eat another BIG plate of fried rice. t'was damn funny. Oh, we went back to the hotel & my mom, bro & I went shopping. I bought a blouse. My father joined us later & my parents both bought Carlo Rino wallets. Hahaha. Couple wallets, anyone? Haha. Fell asleep at 11pm. I was feeling sleepy at around 9pm or 10pm. I slept later cause my father told me to sleep at a later time like 12am so that I won't wake up in the middle of the nights. Haha. Before that, i told my mom to buy sleeping pills for me lol. My father disagreed anyways. Anddd.. I fell asleep throughout the night! Ahhh. Ahh. Yay. Fuck. YAY! DAY 3Woke up at 7am or 8am. Cause my mom was packing up & causing a lot of noise. Then everyone woke up & bathed. We all went to the kopitiam to eat brunch. My mom was SO irritating! UGH. So irritating that I had to shout at her! WHICH I SO DO NOT WANT TO!!! So irritating! She wasnt like that last time. Sigh, what happened? Then the uncles & all of us went to shop - Yes, I went to shop with the uncles. Their interests in shopping are.. jades, diamonds, rings, buddhas. Blahh. Interesting, eh?Yahh. Kay. Then we checked out & boarded the bus. On the way, one of the genting public bus drove pass. I noticed something ridiculously funny. The bus handles were BROKEN. Like, A LOT of them!!! Hahahah. Msians are strong people, eh? My parents are considering going on another holiday to Hup Chai, Thailand this Dec! :DDD Yeah so. I just came back - like missing for 3 days - & I get all these shits? Friends are friends mann. Tskk. Things are taking a downhill for one of my friend.. Pray for my friend, will you? My friend is going to retain, ex is in home, involved in fights. Please pray that my friend will listen to my words & start studying & tell his/her mom. Not gonna reveal anything else. Thanks a lot. Why the fuck am I helping you anyways?! FUCKER, IDIOT WHO DOESNT WANNA TRY. On the coach! The beginning of a boring 5hr journey..  This is the aviator that I bought! :D  I was trying to sleep, & the lights were blinding me. 5mins later..  Pshh, poseurrr!  In the point of view of an aviator, I'm fat.  At the Mushroom Farm Restaurant! Hahaha.  I love this icon. Hahaha.  Day 2!  Before riding Fun Kart :D  In the dinosaur cave. Haha.  This is the one-seater roller coaster!  Day 3! Taken in the morning at the hotel.  Thanks for reading & seeing! {EDITED} 2:23am, my mom is gonna buy me a Samsung E900!   & I'm gonna put white/grey hair extension for my hair tmr! It's so unbelievable, And I don't want to let it go, Something so beautiful, Flowing down like a waterfall. I feel like you've always been, Forever a part of me. And it's so unbelievable to finally be in love, Somewhere I'd never thought I'd be.
10:16 PM
MARCH BABY
hihi, i'm yuan may :D
165cm tall.
i love to read, sing, swim, cycle &shop
i am a camera whore enthusiast,
and constantly take pictures of others
i am in trampoline & arts alive, (co-curricular activity)
i love F.U.N. & E412
my friendster
visited!
Come on and spread
Infra-Red
ashley
audrey {3
benedict
benchew
cai hui
daniellia
jazreel {3
jennifer {3
jonathan
john
justin
marie {3
manisha
melissa {3
rachael lopez
rachael lye {3
sarah sham
stephanie
val
Speakers Blown
Alesana - The Last Three Letters
Augustana - Boston
Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
Corrs, The - All The Love In The World
Dashboard Confessionals - Reason To Believe
Delirious? - Rain Down
Delirious? - Our God Reigns
Good Charlotte - My Bloody Valentine
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Muse - Shrinking Universe
Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Secondhand Serenade - Take Me With You
Scott Stapp - Surround Me
Snow Patrol - Signal Fire
Sun Ho - Mr. Bill
Sun Ho - 春天的微笑
Taking Back Sunday - Brooklyn
Taking Back Sunday - Timberwolves At New Jersey
Timbaland ft. One Republic - Apologize
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
HELLO EVERYONE! I MISSED ALL OF YOU! hahaha. True okay, I thought of a few people & missed talking to them. & hello to Singapore's lovely & fine weather. Gosh, I couldn't breathe over there. The air is like soo cold & I have very fussy lungs. So I wrote down a "Travelling Journal" into my phone for these three days. It lets me read what I did & all, & let yawl know what I did. Hahaha :D I'll write a full account here, with pictures. Enjoy! :D DAY 1There were 4 of my father's friend travelling with us. Ahh, how I wished Eunice, Manky & Jenn were here! I know 3 out of 4 of the uncles, though. Ohmygod, the bus driver is a -GASP! BANGLA!!! Rawr. & the chair interior is freakin' ugly plx. Read my Seventeen mag. My bro read it too. HAHA. Ohh, I couldn't sleep on the bus. ): Went for a break at Yong Peng. I didn't feel hungry at first, but upon seeing the noodle soup that my mother was eating, I felt my stomach grumble! So like yeah. Then there was this group of boys wearing a black shirt which says 'BOLT' in dull red. All of them are cuties! Hahaha. & there was this group of copper brown headed ahbengs with a girl. One of them looked like Cheryl. All of them are very cute looking too. Haha. There, for you, Manky! :DD All the uncles were shopping for a pair of shades. & so, I bought an avaitor! It costs 28RM only. Camwhored on the bus alone. But I took a pic with my bro - yay for siblings! - but he looks sucky though. I almost vomited on the way up. Haha. Checked in at the Genting Highland Resort, 2pm ++. Waited for room service, our room was a mess. Hahhaa. Room 8036! XDXD. I camwhored will all the mirrors there! XDXD. Went to this "Mushroom Farm" vegetarian restaurant to eat, 330pm. Gasp! My bro & I saw a transvestite there. HAHA. COOL SIA. Okayyy, then we ordered 7 dishes. Yahh, the uncles eat A LOT. Hahaa. Then they were talking bout eating lots of chilli & all. & my bro ate a lot of chilli too, then they were like "Wah, new member! New member!" Hahaha. & oooooh, the scrambled egg with bittergourd & veg. sweet & sour pork ARE LOVE!!! I will miss the taste mann, never tried that taste before. Shiok! We went back to First World Plaza & we were browsing around, my bro suddenly went missing. EVERYONE went around looked for him. So united! :DD Then we found out that he went to cut his hair. WTF. Okayy, so my bro went to cut his hair. I think it looks like Mr Iggy's, the fringe & all. & he looks.. simply, just wrong. Getting used to it now, though. Went shopping! Whoots. I bought a pin-striped skirt, a clutch & 6 undies! :DD I was so tired, knocked out straight away after I bathed, 7pm ++. Woke up at 11pm, watched some guy fashioning qipaos cantonese/hokkien show. DAY 2Slept & woke up again at 410am. Was flu attacked & kena sore throat. Slept again at 530am ++. Woke up at 706am, unable to go back to sleep. Woke up & went for breakfast. This girl kept staring at me. Hahaha. So, we had a staring contest! Yayy. She gave me the once-over. I almost wanted to purse my lips together & give her a flying kiss. Went to but ticket to the outdoor theme park. I was determined to go alone, until my mother was asked to take a group photo for a group of girls, who are around the same height as me, & she asked me to take for them. Then, she asked them to let me accompany them. Haha, t'was kinda embarrassing.. Anyways, I learnt that they are EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD. Zomg. Some of them are from Indonesia, or is it all of them? & one of them was going to study at Singapore Management University. There were 6 of them, Steffy, Qing Hui (Lydia), Ai Di (Henny), Mei Xian, Hui Yun & one more whose name I didn't get. Didn't talk to her at all too. I like Steffy, Qing Hui & Ai Di. They were closer to each other than the rest, too. & Steffy has a very porcelain face. She looks pretty & boy-pretty at the same time. Zomggg, she has the same hairstyle as me plx. The 3 of them accompanied me the most. & Steffy was very touchy at first. HAHA. I love her heels! Qing Hui looks very motherly. I think she looks like the younger version of Chae Gyung's mother in Princess Hours/Goong. I love her hair! Its so curly & nice. Haha. Ai Di is very sweet. Somehow, she reminds me of Jing Yun. Iunno why either. Mei Xian is the joker of the group. She's kinda funny too. They were all here for their graduating holiday. So cool right! Hhaha. We rode on the one that goes up & down rapidly - I think it's called Abyss. Fun Kart - I got in at 4th place, overtook 4 people. Then we rode the boat that goes around the dinosaur land - boringg. Sat on the swinging chair. One-seater roller coaster that travels in a little rocket-like boat in an opened tube. Tea Cup - Mei Xian & I were spinning the cup like shit. Ai Di, that unknown named girl, Mei Xian & I sat in one tiny cup. SO SQUEEZY! hahaha. Then it was Cyclone, & Bumper Boat. It started raining soon after we've boarded, & we were called to get off. ): Then we headed back to our own hotels, 3pm. Had to wait 1 hr then can go eat lunch, so I fell asleep & when I woke up, my stomachache, which lasted from morning till then, WAS GONE! I fucking rejoiced. Had lunch at the mushroom farm again. Rawr, I'm soo addicted to their veg. sweet & sour pork! I recommend yawl to go there! The uncles were challenging each other to eat another BIG plate of fried rice. t'was damn funny. Oh, we went back to the hotel & my mom, bro & I went shopping. I bought a blouse. My father joined us later & my parents both bought Carlo Rino wallets. Hahaha. Couple wallets, anyone? Haha. Fell asleep at 11pm. I was feeling sleepy at around 9pm or 10pm. I slept later cause my father told me to sleep at a later time like 12am so that I won't wake up in the middle of the nights. Haha. Before that, i told my mom to buy sleeping pills for me lol. My father disagreed anyways. Anddd.. I fell asleep throughout the night! Ahhh. Ahh. Yay. Fuck. YAY! DAY 3Woke up at 7am or 8am. Cause my mom was packing up & causing a lot of noise. Then everyone woke up & bathed. We all went to the kopitiam to eat brunch. My mom was SO irritating! UGH. So irritating that I had to shout at her! WHICH I SO DO NOT WANT TO!!! So irritating! She wasnt like that last time. Sigh, what happened? Then the uncles & all of us went to shop - Yes, I went to shop with the uncles. Their interests in shopping are.. jades, diamonds, rings, buddhas. Blahh. Interesting, eh?Yahh. Kay. Then we checked out & boarded the bus. On the way, one of the genting public bus drove pass. I noticed something ridiculously funny. The bus handles were BROKEN. Like, A LOT of them!!! Hahahah. Msians are strong people, eh? My parents are considering going on another holiday to Hup Chai, Thailand this Dec! :DDD Yeah so. I just came back - like missing for 3 days - & I get all these shits? Friends are friends mann. Tskk. Things are taking a downhill for one of my friend.. Pray for my friend, will you? My friend is going to retain, ex is in home, involved in fights. Please pray that my friend will listen to my words & start studying & tell his/her mom. Not gonna reveal anything else. Thanks a lot. Why the fuck am I helping you anyways?! FUCKER, IDIOT WHO DOESNT WANNA TRY. On the coach! The beginning of a boring 5hr journey..  This is the aviator that I bought! :D  I was trying to sleep, & the lights were blinding me. 5mins later..  Pshh, poseurrr!  In the point of view of an aviator, I'm fat.  At the Mushroom Farm Restaurant! Hahaha.  I love this icon. Hahaha.  Day 2!  Before riding Fun Kart :D  In the dinosaur cave. Haha.  This is the one-seater roller coaster!  Day 3! Taken in the morning at the hotel.  Thanks for reading & seeing! {EDITED} 2:23am, my mom is gonna buy me a Samsung E900!   & I'm gonna put white/grey hair extension for my hair tmr! It's so unbelievable, And I don't want to let it go, Something so beautiful, Flowing down like a waterfall. I feel like you've always been, Forever a part of me. And it's so unbelievable to finally be in love, Somewhere I'd never thought I'd be.
10:16 PM
|
navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main
latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop
credits
01 02
|
|