HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUNICE!
Went out today with Eunice, Eliza & Zoey! We actually intended to go to Orchard, but ended up in Bugis & we intended to watch a movie, but in the end there was only 3 shows showing. So pathetic. & the shows are: Step Up (which Eunice & I have watched), Colic (NC16) & Casino Royale (boring). Is there a reason why Bugis only shows 3 shows?
Well, anyway, we decided to SHOP! Oh my gosh I was damn excited please! So I spent $85.50 in total. Wow. & I owe Eunice $52.30 in total over the few months. I bought a denim short - which I got on discount after ASKING, a fabric bow brooch from Topshop - its grey & yellow! cool combo eh?, a very expensive handmade earring which costs $22.40 after discount, & a VERY COOLCOOL shirt for my bro, which Eunice generously paid for. Thanks! :DD
We took some neoprints too! Some of them are like un-posed because there wasn't a countdown on the screen - it was on the BGM (background music).
I'm so pissed with my comp. It always lags when I blog &/or when someone signs in from MSN &/or when I off/hibernate it or on it. Pissed pissed pissed!
Andrew is such a fucking show off please. I was talking to him while I was downloading the latest version of iTunes & then when it was done, it requested for me to restart my computer system so that the changes could be made. Then I told Andrew about the download, then he was like, "now then you download ah? I downloaded it 2 days ago already."
&Oh my god, I was on the verge of screaming whatever to him. This isn't the first time. I FUCKING DETEST GUYS WHO ARE SO FUCKING PROUD WHEN THEY JUST WORK & FIT THEIR EELS INTO ANY GIRL OR GUY IN THE FUTURE! Girls go through more than them, I don't see why they should fucking show off!
So what if I download it 2 days later DUDE?! Your taste in music sucks totally anyway! So fuck off!
Boy, no matter what we go through
You step up, I’ll step up too
It don’t matter what the haters say
As long as you are my boo
No matter how hard it gets
This love will have no regrets
As long as we’ll be
Stepping on the dance floor
It’s me and you
You step up, I’ll step up too
It don’t matter what the haters say
As long as you are my boo
No matter how hard it gets
This love will have no regrets
As long as we’ll be
Stepping on the dance floor
It’s me and you
9:59 PM