HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUNICE MY LOVE!
Went for Claudia's bbq. It was supposed to be a class 1/eight bbq, but a lot of people couldn't come. & like Jenn said, when she asked the other classes, they said yes immediately.
Hahaha! Well, I was supposed to meet up with AbiTan at tp macs at 420pm because I don't know what stop to drop at, but at 415pm, I found out that she's already at Claudia's house. & Eunice & Sams was supposed to accompany me but they went to watch a movie.
I was so fucking pissed I tell you. But I thought it through, & just decided to go on my own & not blow up on Eunice. I asked Claudia for directions & took 153 there. While waiting.. There were 2 uncles looking at me please. One was like damn action action like that, reach hand out with a comb in hand, then he put his other hand over his head & began to comb. Ew please.
Then another was on a bus & I was sitting down on the bus stop seat. He stared at me. Then looked away. Then I stared at him & he looked at me, then he turned away. I feel so HAPPY whenever I diao someone & they look away. HAHA!
Anyways, I arrived & Jenn, Kelly, AbiTan, Marion, Marie Thio, Eliza, Zoey, Angela & Claud were there. Claud's father came down after a while, & we just sat around mostly because her father started the fire & started cooking at the bbq pit.

I roasted a lot of marshmellows! Hahaa! & they are just soo delicious. D to the E to the L I C I O U S! :D
I ate pasta too. But it was very little. Never mind, the marshmellows accompanied me.
I was shocked that Kelly was so nice to me, but kinda a bit the off sometimes. She asked me to accompany her to smoke, so yeah, I went. Then we talked mostly about smoking. Hahaha.
Gabby came soon after. We sat at the chairs by the pool & Claud, Eliza, Marie, Zoey & Abi got wet because they pushed each other into the pool.

Damn, I wanted to swim so badly! But my attire doesn't suggest so. So anyway, we idled around, & Ashley came!
Then all of us went up to Claud's house & I almost changed into Claud's bikini. But didn't because no one was gonna swim.
Zoey, Sams & I went downstairs & they noticed my painted brown toe nails. Then Zoey commented that my legs looks like an adult's. HAHA! Thank you very much :D
Then the rest came down & Eliza they all started prank calling people. & slowly, we all went there too! Except a few, like Kelly & Gabby.
We called SeanTan (Jenn hates him to THEE COREEE), Hui Xiang (Sams' enemy because he poured milk on her), JonLee (for fun), Shawn(Abi wanted to), Russell, Abi's friend & so on.
The calls were quite innocent, because there were innocent people around. & hey! It was actually very fun! :D
I was playing by the deeper pool & stepping on the steps when I suddenly slipped on them & fell into the water partially! HAHAHA. MY SHORTS WAS WET!
Then I followed Sams to the other side of the area because she said she will lend me her shorts. Then I took out my shorts to dry my leg because she had no towel, & walked back to the girls half naked. HAHAHA. Then EUNICE TOOK A PHOTO OF ME! But it was blur. HAHA. Then I posed for her! HAHAHA
Then Sams's mom came & I had to go home. Her mom's car was very nice! Its a Toyota Yaris. Hahaha. & while her mom was talking, she suddenly took a KILLER BRAKE! All of us fell forward! Like, duuude, there was even a baby on board mann.
I came home & went online. All of a sudden, A LOT OF PEOPLE WERE TALKING TO ME! Woahhh!
Almost 10 people. I was very overwhelmed. Also, I was feeling sick. I think I'm down with a flu. But it's Eunice's birthday & we're gonna watch a movie tomorrow. I hope I would be fine tomorrow.
Ohhh, Jenn, Manky & I were talking till 5am yesterday/this morning. We asked each other who do we want for Christmas. I was the greediest, I wanted TWO people. Hahaha!
So anyway, who do you want for Christmas? Heee!
I'm gonna try out AuditionSea & sleep.
G'night.
1:28 AM