HAHAHAHAHA.
I'm going to Thailand on the 2nd of Dec for 4 days! My parents ROCK! Woohoo :DD
We're taking a plane there (DUH) thenwe're going on our own, cause one of my father's friend knows his way around. I pray he remembers still, because hes kinda old.
I haven't had my hair extension yet, cause my hairdresser doesn't have the stock yet. As in, the hair. Yeah. I'm gonna put on 6 locks of white/grey hair! & if you don't wanna have it on already, you just CUT it away. So cool! & I quote from Derik, "Wakekeke".
Oh, I think I forgot to add something in the previous post.
I broke 3 things over there:
-My nail
-My aviators
-Broke down - cried. Hahaa, pun?
In the past 24 hours have you:
01. cried: Yeah.
02. wore jeans: Yeahyeah.
03. met someone: Yeahyeahyeah, the boss of the hairdresser & my father's relief driver.
04. done laundry: Noo.
05. went hungry: Nooo.
06. talked on the phone: Noooo.
07. said I love you: Nooooooooooo..!
08. do you believe in yourself: Hahahaha. I don't know, I think so.
09. your friends: Believe in my friends? Hahah, some.
10. tooth fairy: Yeah!
11. destiny/fate: Sometimes only lahhh.
12. ghosts: Yes & no. Sometimes they are true, but I believe my god will keep me away from them.
13. UFO: Yeah. & maybe, no. Hahaha.
Friends and life:
14. do you wished you had another name: Nope! I think my name is UNIQUE.
15. do you like anyone: Yeah.
16. which one of your friends act most like you: Hahaha, no one! Whoever does that is like a poseur plx. Everyone is unique.
17. when you cried the most, who was there: Rachael Lopez, Jazreel & Sams.
18. whats the best feeling in the world: Love. Everything about love. Even loving a soft toy. You can just look at it & smile - it's sweet. Hahaha.
19. whats the worst feeling in the world: Being lonely, sad & helpless. Ohh, & greed.
20. what time is it now: 1725hrs.
which is better:
21. chocolate or vanilla: Both!
22. coke or pepsi: Both!
23. love or lust: LOVE.
your pick:
24. Mac or KFC: Both!
25. Single or group dates: Both!
26. Addidas or Nike: Both!
27. lipton tea or nestea: Lipton tea, cause I don't remember drinking any Nestea products.
28. cappucino or coffee: None.
Do you:
29. smoke: HELL NO! GOD FORBID THOSE WHO SMOKE!
30. curse: Hahaha. Yeahh. But I'm trying to mature a bit & not curse.
31. take a shower: Ohh, no. Cause of the haze.
32. have a crush: Yeah.
33. think you've been in love: Yes.
34. like school: Yeahh.
35. want to get married: Like yeah.
36. think you're a healthy freak: Yeahhh. I'm a vegetarian! :DD
in the past months:
37. drank alcohol: Yeahh. Boyboy's present.
38. gone to the mall: Ooooh! Yes! Yes!
39. been on stage: Can't remember. Yes? During the post-exams.
40. eaten sushi: Yes! I had sushi for supper in Genting! Yummyy.
41. been dumped: Hahah.
42. gone skating: Nooo.
43. dyed your hair: Temporarily? Yeah.
44. CHANGED who you want to be: No.
45. i love: Music, panic! at the disco, my friends who love me, my hair. Just to name a few.
46. i feel: Fat, the fan blowing me, headaches & vibrations.
47. i hide: My tummy.
48. I miss: FUN, Manky & Eunice & Dandan, just to name a few.
49. i need: you, to lose my fats, to reapply my nail polish, a new phone, to go out, extend my hair, to bathe.
seven people you would like them to do:
1. Jenn.
2. Natalie.
3. Rachael Lopez.
4. Rach Lye.
5. Ashley.
6. Jazreel
7. Those who want to do.
But I very lazy to tag. Hahaha.
Ahh, time flies real fast!
5:08 PM