<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Tuesday, November 28, 2006

HAHA. My mom just cursed. She said, "Oh shit!". HAHAHA.

My mom & I went out to Orchard Road today to buy a new camera. We walked to Wheelock Place first, because my mom wanted to service her phone at the Nokia Service Centre. She didnt have some official stamp from Singtel on her warranty card, said the lady behind the counter. So she can't send the phone for service. The lady referred her to go to the singtel shop at the basement of Takashimaya. Woots, so coincidental. We were going there to buy the camera too!
So yeah, we went there & ate our lunch before finding for the shop. There was this Korean mother & daughter sitting next to us with their relative who is from Singapore too! The mother had a phone call & when she picked up the phone & said, "Yoboyoseiyo?" which means hello? on the phone in Korean, I was like, "Mummy! She's from Korea lehhhhh!" HAHAHA!
Then my mom started talking to the relative who's from Singapore & started talking about her job. Can we say show off? Haha! But anyway, I also like to talk about her job. Hahhahaa. Oh! That woman actually thought I was Sec 4! Hahahaha!
Then we went to Best Denki at the top floor & almost bought the black Panasonic Lumix camera with 1GB memory card & an identical free memory card & lenses from Germany called Laquer or something which is better than Canon's internal lenses blah & free cleaning kit, plus extra battery. Where was I? Oh yes, the part about almost buying it. Why didn't we buy it?
Because my mom paid for it using her Titanium card initially, but decided to use her Best Denki card afterwards but she didn't bring it & if she were to use the BD card, she would have many advantages.
Ohh, when the lady who introduced to us the camera asked what's our budget, I immediately grinned & said, "$1000" HAHAHA! & my mom smiled at me then said, "Yes, $1000"
WOW! Hahahaha! & there was this VERY cute guy working at Best Denki behind the MP3 counter! Omggg, he's so cute looking. His hair isn't that wild type, more like soft, cute boy. LIKE RYAN ROSS! Ahhh. & he approached us & asked if we needed any help when the lady who helped us was finding a new camera for us at the store behind Best Denki. HE'S SOO CUTE!
& then after that, I kept trying to look at him, but suddenly he was gone for lunch! Booo! ):
I didn't even get his name lor. I mean, I can't find his name tag anywhere on his body which says his name. -Coughcough Don't think dirty!
We took a train to Plaza Singapura & bought my heels! The one I saw with Jazie & Sams! We got lost trying to find the shop by the way. While walking out, I saw someone that looks like Derik. Hohoho. But it's not him. {Aww}
Anyways, Pris, Hup Chai is in the South. Yes, where the bombings are happening.
I don't know if I should go. I don't wanna die. Maybe I should start writing a will & letters to people. If I die, you all go ask the forensics or whoever who took my stuff & ask them if got any letter for you okay?

Wait, I don't know if I should waste time writing.

AIYAHHHHHHHHH! SO INFURIATING!!!



I am thinking it's a sign that the freckles
In our eyes are mirror images and when
We kiss they're perfectly aligned
And I have to speculate that God himself
Did make us into corresponding shapes like
Puzzle pieces from the clay
True, it may seem like a stretch, but
Its thoughts like this that catch my troubled
Head when you're away when I am missing you to death
When you are out there on the road for
Several weeks of shows and when you scan
The radio, I hope this song will guide you home

They will see us waving from such great
Heights, 'come down now,' they'll say
But everything looks perfect from far away,
'come down now,' but we'll stay...

I tried my best to leave this all on your
Machine but the persistent beat it sounded
Thin upon listening
That frankly will not fly. you will hear
The shrillest highs and lowest lows with
The windows down when this is guiding you home

6:45 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02