Tuesday, November 21, 2006
AMG. I'm seriously crazy please! Yesterday I ran out of money & asked my mom for money. She gave me $50 & told me not to ask for more in the future. Then today, I went out with only the purpose to buy a new earphone, & I SPENT ALL THE MONEY! Now only left $5.35! Like, fuck?! So anyway, Sams smsed me at 130pm, which is the time that we were supposed to meet, asking me if they could go to PS first. Then I was like, "AMG. SHIT! Im still sleeping!" So I woke up & bathed, then got ready. Then suddenly Jenn called me & asked if she could join me. Then I said okay, & tell her where to meet & hung up. Later, she called again & said that she would go to her aunt's. So yeah. While waiting for the train, I was like, "Why you not with Rachael?" She said something negative about them. Just two words, then I asked Rachael what happened & she said, "Erm, don't know leh. Like don't know what we say then she angry then she just walked away. why? what she say about us?" Then I typed to ask Jenn if she allows me to say what she said, BUT I SENT IT TO RACHAEL! Amg. Then I explained to Rach & sent the permission msg to Jenn this time. Rachael understood & waited for Jenn's reply. Then Jenn replied hours later & told me the whole story. Then she thanked me for listening & the works. But Rachael wasn't in the wrong, really, Marie & Jewel ACTUALLY thought Jenn was joking when Jenn walked away. Ahhh. So yeah, like that lor. I don't even know if I'm allowed to blog about this. But anyway, it would be over soon. JENN! YOUR HAIR DYE IS NICE OKAY! DONT BE UPSET! :DD I met up with Sams & Jaz at PS & we walked around. We took neoprints, & then ate this Bonbon Rocher ice-cream, & they ate some pork on a stick thing at Ke Kou Wei. Then I bought a furry keychain for my clutch & we entered this very cool shop. It's kinda crude though. There were board games for sex & all, & this cup that says "FUCK! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!"& Sams said that it suits me. -.- Anyway, we shoe-shopped around & I saw this damn effing nice heels at Charles & Keith! But its kinda high.. Like, 4cm. & it's a stilleto type. Jazie told me to buy it, out of all the heels that I saw the whole day. Yeah, anyway, I bought a magazine at Times & I saw this mag called JANE & there was an article about how to see if a guy is good in bed just by one look! & I flipped to that page, & saw this section beneath that article about guitarists with O faces! & RYAN ROSS IS IN IT! AHHH! AMGAMGAMGAMG!!! HE'S GOOD IN BED!!! & it's his sexy sexy photo!!! AHHH!Hahahaha! Anyway, I was stuck between reading 4 books. But I decided to buy the Adrian Mole Series, & will ask my mom to buy the book & the heels. & I saw this hairstyle mag, & remembered that Manky wants to change her hairstyle but lately, a lot of people got same hairstyle. So I asked Manky if she wants me to buy it. But she replied hours later, & I said, "Never mind. I'm going back to PS again another time cause I wanna buy this heels with my mom. You want me to buy it? Or you wanna come along?" & she said that she'll ask her mom & maybe her mom would wanna come too! Then our moms would be friends! THEN OUR CHANCES OF GOING OVERSEAS TOGETHER IS HIGHER! Ahhhh, Manky is SOOOO smart! Haha! So anyways, Sams had to go home & Jaz & I went to Heeren HMV! I bought this earphones which can change the covers with different colours of covers. So cool! Hahaha. Anyway, I wanted to buy this Creative earphone, but its like $169! Abcdefg. It's like black & gold. Hahaha. So yeahhh, we went to Far East & I bought the Fried Mars Bar & let Jazie try. Yummyyy. Hahahah. But it's tooo sweet already. Then we walked around & decided to go home. But it was rainingggg. Hahaha. Jaz was making a lot of noise about the rain. I was a bit bugged about it. She took a train back to PS to meet up with her mom & I took a train back home. When I was walking, I saw this uncle, around his 30s, smoking & trapping a cat in between his legs. He was standing. Then I kept looking at him to make sure he was not doing anything to the cat. I almost wanted to ask him what the fuck does he think he is doing. But I realised I can't, because I'm too young & might get into trouble. So I just walked & look back every 2secs. Finally, the cat walked away & he smoked finish then he went back home. Stupid asshole! I don't know how to ask my mom for money. I might be going out tomorrow to Escape, not confirmed yet. Mhmm. {EDITED!} 2:23am, wooo! I'm going to the beach with DIANZI on thurs! :DDD Another DianZi outing. Hahaha. So happyyyy. & going swimming at Manky's house on Friday. Hahaha. What a lovely week! I hope nothing goes wrong though. Hahaa. Alright, g'night people. I was born in the South Sometimes I have a big mouth When I see something that I don't like I gotta say it.
Well, we've been driving this road for a mighty long time Paying no mind to the signs Well, this neighborhood's changed It's all been rearranged We left that team somewhere behind.
Slow down, you're gonna crash, Baby you're a-screaming it's a blast, blast, blast Look out babe, you've got your blinders on Everybody's looking for a way to get real gone Real gone. Real gone.
9:27 PM
MARCH BABY
hihi, i'm yuan may :D
165cm tall.
i love to read, sing, swim, cycle &shop
i am a camera whore enthusiast,
and constantly take pictures of others
i am in trampoline & arts alive, (co-curricular activity)
i love F.U.N. & E412
my friendster
visited!
Come on and spread
Infra-Red
ashley
audrey {3
benedict
benchew
cai hui
daniellia
jazreel {3
jennifer {3
jonathan
john
justin
marie {3
manisha
melissa {3
rachael lopez
rachael lye {3
sarah sham
stephanie
val
Speakers Blown
Alesana - The Last Three Letters
Augustana - Boston
Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
Corrs, The - All The Love In The World
Dashboard Confessionals - Reason To Believe
Delirious? - Rain Down
Delirious? - Our God Reigns
Good Charlotte - My Bloody Valentine
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Muse - Shrinking Universe
Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Secondhand Serenade - Take Me With You
Scott Stapp - Surround Me
Snow Patrol - Signal Fire
Sun Ho - Mr. Bill
Sun Ho - 春天的微笑
Taking Back Sunday - Brooklyn
Taking Back Sunday - Timberwolves At New Jersey
Timbaland ft. One Republic - Apologize
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
AMG. I'm seriously crazy please! Yesterday I ran out of money & asked my mom for money. She gave me $50 & told me not to ask for more in the future. Then today, I went out with only the purpose to buy a new earphone, & I SPENT ALL THE MONEY! Now only left $5.35! Like, fuck?! So anyway, Sams smsed me at 130pm, which is the time that we were supposed to meet, asking me if they could go to PS first. Then I was like, "AMG. SHIT! Im still sleeping!" So I woke up & bathed, then got ready. Then suddenly Jenn called me & asked if she could join me. Then I said okay, & tell her where to meet & hung up. Later, she called again & said that she would go to her aunt's. So yeah. While waiting for the train, I was like, "Why you not with Rachael?" She said something negative about them. Just two words, then I asked Rachael what happened & she said, "Erm, don't know leh. Like don't know what we say then she angry then she just walked away. why? what she say about us?" Then I typed to ask Jenn if she allows me to say what she said, BUT I SENT IT TO RACHAEL! Amg. Then I explained to Rach & sent the permission msg to Jenn this time. Rachael understood & waited for Jenn's reply. Then Jenn replied hours later & told me the whole story. Then she thanked me for listening & the works. But Rachael wasn't in the wrong, really, Marie & Jewel ACTUALLY thought Jenn was joking when Jenn walked away. Ahhh. So yeah, like that lor. I don't even know if I'm allowed to blog about this. But anyway, it would be over soon. JENN! YOUR HAIR DYE IS NICE OKAY! DONT BE UPSET! :DD I met up with Sams & Jaz at PS & we walked around. We took neoprints, & then ate this Bonbon Rocher ice-cream, & they ate some pork on a stick thing at Ke Kou Wei. Then I bought a furry keychain for my clutch & we entered this very cool shop. It's kinda crude though. There were board games for sex & all, & this cup that says "FUCK! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!"& Sams said that it suits me. -.- Anyway, we shoe-shopped around & I saw this damn effing nice heels at Charles & Keith! But its kinda high.. Like, 4cm. & it's a stilleto type. Jazie told me to buy it, out of all the heels that I saw the whole day. Yeah, anyway, I bought a magazine at Times & I saw this mag called JANE & there was an article about how to see if a guy is good in bed just by one look! & I flipped to that page, & saw this section beneath that article about guitarists with O faces! & RYAN ROSS IS IN IT! AHHH! AMGAMGAMGAMG!!! HE'S GOOD IN BED!!! & it's his sexy sexy photo!!! AHHH!Hahahaha! Anyway, I was stuck between reading 4 books. But I decided to buy the Adrian Mole Series, & will ask my mom to buy the book & the heels. & I saw this hairstyle mag, & remembered that Manky wants to change her hairstyle but lately, a lot of people got same hairstyle. So I asked Manky if she wants me to buy it. But she replied hours later, & I said, "Never mind. I'm going back to PS again another time cause I wanna buy this heels with my mom. You want me to buy it? Or you wanna come along?" & she said that she'll ask her mom & maybe her mom would wanna come too! Then our moms would be friends! THEN OUR CHANCES OF GOING OVERSEAS TOGETHER IS HIGHER! Ahhhh, Manky is SOOOO smart! Haha! So anyways, Sams had to go home & Jaz & I went to Heeren HMV! I bought this earphones which can change the covers with different colours of covers. So cool! Hahaha. Anyway, I wanted to buy this Creative earphone, but its like $169! Abcdefg. It's like black & gold. Hahaha. So yeahhh, we went to Far East & I bought the Fried Mars Bar & let Jazie try. Yummyyy. Hahahah. But it's tooo sweet already. Then we walked around & decided to go home. But it was rainingggg. Hahaha. Jaz was making a lot of noise about the rain. I was a bit bugged about it. She took a train back to PS to meet up with her mom & I took a train back home. When I was walking, I saw this uncle, around his 30s, smoking & trapping a cat in between his legs. He was standing. Then I kept looking at him to make sure he was not doing anything to the cat. I almost wanted to ask him what the fuck does he think he is doing. But I realised I can't, because I'm too young & might get into trouble. So I just walked & look back every 2secs. Finally, the cat walked away & he smoked finish then he went back home. Stupid asshole! I don't know how to ask my mom for money. I might be going out tomorrow to Escape, not confirmed yet. Mhmm. {EDITED!} 2:23am, wooo! I'm going to the beach with DIANZI on thurs! :DDD Another DianZi outing. Hahaha. So happyyyy. & going swimming at Manky's house on Friday. Hahaha. What a lovely week! I hope nothing goes wrong though. Hahaa. Alright, g'night people. I was born in the South Sometimes I have a big mouth When I see something that I don't like I gotta say it.
Well, we've been driving this road for a mighty long time Paying no mind to the signs Well, this neighborhood's changed It's all been rearranged We left that team somewhere behind.
Slow down, you're gonna crash, Baby you're a-screaming it's a blast, blast, blast Look out babe, you've got your blinders on Everybody's looking for a way to get real gone Real gone. Real gone.
9:27 PM
|
navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main
latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop
credits
01 02
|
|