AHHHHHHH!
I feel like CRYING NOW! My father came home & he was like,
"Xiaomei! I brought you a seashell!"
My jaw dropped & I said,
"Huh? Why suddenly have a seashell?"
Then my mom laughed & said,
"When you were young you wanted one. We went to the beach last time then you were picking seashells & you told pa you wanted a seashell."
Ahhh, SO TOUCHINGGG! -tears
My mom helped me apply some powder medicine onto my wound & it wasn't pain!
Then she said she learned first aid & helped me put gauze to cover my wound.
Haha, my parents are like so warm today. I feel weird. =/
I noticed that my mom's hand was shaking a lot while she tore open the gauze wrapper.. Sigh.
I love my parents!
But not to forget that she dropped my old phone into water & immediately went to on it.
So it's spoilt now & needed servicing. I tell yawl ah, I read this on Yahoo!:
If you accidentally (or purposely) dropped your phone into the water, you have to immediately take out the batt & the SIM card then dry it or wrap it around a towel or your clothes to give it a warm temperature so that the water inside the phone will evaporate. Most phones are designed so that water cannot enter in, too.
Yahoo! rocks.
Now I look back on the time
That we spent and
I see it in my mind
Playing over and over again
Its far and out
You got me breaking down
And i just can't figure out why
But this is what you say
That we spent and
I see it in my mind
Playing over and over again
Its far and out
You got me breaking down
And i just can't figure out why
But this is what you say
Ride when we ride we ride
It's til the day we die
When we ride we ride
It's til the day we die
It's til the day we die
When we ride we ride
It's til the day we die
7:25 PM