Yes, I'm blogging the second time today. Because I feel emo, lonely & sad. I'm listening to the emo songs I used to hear.. Ahh, fuck. So sad! ):
& just now I was soo emo, I cried. Y'know over what? WHETHER TO GO TO SCHOOL TMR OR NOT.
Holy abc right? I knoww. Yeah. I very sad. You, that pretty boy over there, come accompany jiejie.
Hahahaha! Okay. Blogging cheers me up, honestly. [:
I'm gonna do a damn quiz now. No, I don't hate it. I'm bored. But actually I have something to do, like call Aud's phone now to conf. But nooo, I'd rather do a 47-question quiz. Ahhhh.
1. FIRST NAME?
Yuan May :D
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Umm, no.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
15mins ago?
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
A bit a bit lahh.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Meat? Nonono! Yuan DOESNT EAT MEAT! Absurd! Ridiculous!
6. I don't know what the question was.
Oh, okay.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
YES! 'Cause I ain't scary!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
I don't know. I think got lah. But the last & first entry was written, like, 3 years ago? Hohoho.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
No, because no one would get it. ):
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Iunno. My bro is going for an op for it though.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
YES, YES!
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I don't know what's it's called. Uhh, its a honey cube? -shrugs
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nooo, retard.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Uhh, kinda?
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
CHOCOLATEE! PEPPERMINT! Yummyy.
16. SHOE SIZE?
7, 8, 9, 10, 11. I can't remember.
17. RED OR PINK?
REDDD. God forbid pink!
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
faaaaats.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
MY MAIDS! Boohoohoo. & you, whom I'm not supposed to even think of. ):
20. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Red shorts. Shoes? Uhh. I'm at homee.
21. LAST THING YOU ATE?
A pear.
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My emo song: Everything I'm Not by The Veronicas.
23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Hahahaha. Uhh, white!
24. FAVORITE SMELL?
Secret Wish by Anna Sui.
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Mummy.
26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
Face? Oh, WAITAMINUTE! SPECS OR NO SPECS! I thinkk.
27. FAVORITE DRINK?
Used to be Lemon Tea. Then Green Tea. Then the orange juice by Fruit Tree. Now is Rose Bandung. Maybe Meiji milk?
28. FAVORITE SPORT?
Heee. Swimming & cycling.
29. EYE COLOR?
You mean my pupils? BLACK!
30. HAT SIZE?
Iunno, I don't wear hats. =/
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope. I WANT ONE PAIR LOR. So effing unfair. Kahhoe got I don't have :@
32. FAVORITE FOOD?
Mmm, pizza, spaghetti, hor fun, fish bee hoon mee (not sure of the name).
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
Huhh! Must choose ah! AHHH! Happy endings, happy endings!
34. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE?
SILK!
35. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
WHITE!
36. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter. I want snow. Cause I'm so emo now.
Okay, no connection. -rolls awayyy.
37. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs from friends, kisses from goodfriends.
38. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Hmm, very long time never eat already. Last time was, I think, something fruit cocktail or/with, what, nata de coco or something. CANT REMEMBER! I think Jenn likes it too! [:
39.WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
Sigh, very long time never read actual books already. But I love Adrian Mole!
40. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I use touchpad. LAPTOP! :DD Oh, there's a orange line there. It indicates the scroll bars, but its very design-ish.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
Strange tales of Liao Zhai :D
42. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Huhh. Uhh, the raindrops?
43. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES?
None.
44. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
Hahaha. Uh. China?
45. WHAT IS YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
I don't know. My voice? I guess?
46. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
30th March '93. KK Women & Children's hospital :D
47. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST THOUGHT TODAY?
Oh my god, headache again!!! :@
I know there isn't a question of who should do this too. But I want Jenn to do it. You must be emo too okay! Yayayayay.
9:00 PM