Whoot, I've just started learning Korean! So cool neh. Hahah. But the website that I learnt from sucks lah, they teach phrases like what one would ask when on a tour to Korea. Stupid. Sorry Manky, maybe I wouldn't be able to shout to your mom Korean on your birthday. ):
Went out with daddy! Hahaha. We went to Vivocity. Damnnn, it was effing huge I tell youuu.
We got lost finding the Cineplex. Hahahah. We bought tickets for The Silk & since it started a few hours later, we decided to window shop. The stuff there are like Paragon anyway. He was so crappy. I got confused by him a lot of times. Good thing his friends whom he was supposed to meet saw him, & he felt bad leaving them. So he had gotten more normal after that. :DD
He said, "Yeah, see, I told you that the Cineplex is somewhere here."
"Yahh, you're right lah you're right," I replied.
"Yah. So Alex is always right & Yuan May is always left," he said. After a while, he said, "Yah. Cause Alex is always right & Yuan May is always wrong"
I attacked him a lot of times due to that & his "jokes".
I think I did well, seeing that he laughed when I said a few what-I-find-funny stuff. Not stories lah. Like, we were at Converse & I picked this shoe which looks unisexual. Then he said its for a girl, cause.. It looks girlish. Then I said, "No ah. Then why here the label is a man?" Hahhaha. :D
I saw the damned blouse that I wanted!!! & it costs $53! DAMN. & I saw a male black shirt that is soooo sexyy. I wanted to buy for my bro. But too sexy already. Heyyy, have I told you, that I think my bro looks like Shin from Goong? No? Yeah, so I told you now. Remember that kay. (Sucks if you have never seen him before)
We went to watch the Silk. Cause its a ghost show, I had this reaction to turn to my left & tug his shirt. (I don't know why either. That time I even hugged Eunice when we were watching a ghost show) Then once, he & I were shocked by one part of the show & he & I turned our heads to each other at the same time & I BANGED his forehead! HAHAHA. Super funnyy.
Ookay, end. Sorry daddy if I cant match your craps! Your daughter is wayyy too normal luh.
9:14 PM