<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Sunday, October 01, 2006

Something's not right, I took my cough medicine & didn't feel sleepy AT ALL.
There's 2 possiblities:
-I've fully recovered
-I drank too little (I did drink 10ml)

Haha. Never mind. Anyways, I had a dream this morning.. Aud, Nat, Stef &amp;amp;amp; I got into a verbal fight. & Manky & Eunice weren't involved in it, but they didn't talk to me & I think they sided them. It was so effing real, I woke up immediately & thought of a way to handle it. But upon further thinking, I suddenly realised the surroundings was in our old Jalan Rajah school, at P6 Orchid's class. Kinda weird, huh?
Ooh, I've studied Hist & Science finish. Except the damned nitrogen cycle chart thing. I hate it, I can't memorise or even understand it. & what the fuck is nitrogen-fixing bacteria?!
& again, I studied the wrong subject. I was supposed to study Hist & Geog, but instead, I studied Sci. Damnitall.
I was reading the space blog article on Yahoo!. Damn cool please. But I got bored after a while.. Hahah.
Ookiedoks, I'm feeling drowsy now. But I'm gonna watch Joan of Arcadia!
(Shit, there's no Veronica Mars today)

EDITED!
I got tired of that RR skin, so.. Tadaa! C'est fabuleux ! Tres magnifique ! Je ne peux pas cesser de l'admirer !
Okay, meanwhile, I shall stop showing off the very great translator website & eat my dinner.
& yes, I removed the prompt thing. Don't ask me why, I don't know either. I'll try to give you a reason if you want to.. Just let me think about it for a week, probably after the exams I'll give you one. Meanwhile, can you wait? [:



I'll wait until tomorrow,
Maybe you'll feel better then..
Maybe we'll be better then.
So what's another day,
When I can't bear these nights of thoughts of going on without you?
This mood of yours is temporary.
It seems worth the wait to see you smile again.
Out of the corner of my eye,
Won't be the only way you're looking at me then.

4:46 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02