Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Science was simply nerve-wrecking. We had a moment to gather our thoughts before the actual time, 7:45pm, starts. So I sneaked a peek at the first page of Sect B which was asking about the changes that take place when 5g of sugar is being heated. I immediately asked Clarissa, who asked Stef, who asked Bernice, who all shook their heads at me. Gawddd. My mind was like racing please. & I almost cried answering the answers to question 11 of Sect C. Why did they need to put the effing plant in the dark room then effing place a black paper on that effing leaf & expect us to write the next few steps & explain why plants need to photosynthesis(e). I took the last few words very seriously. & found out that we're supposed to write down the steps of the experiment that we did last month on the leaves & decolourisation thingthings. Omggg, fuck lah. I didn't listen when mr tang was telling us, & Ambs & I did it incorrectly & didn't finish on time. Eff. But I managed to write the last few words, "the leaf that is not covered by the black paper's iodine turn dark blue and the leaf that was covered will remain the same. This shows that plants need food for energy/this shows that plants need food for photosynthesis." Or something. I can't remember. But I think that was the main point of the whooole effing experiment. I also found out that the aspirin is used to cure fucking flu & colds!!! Argh! THEN WHY THE HELL DID THEY PUT THERE THE WORD "PAINKILLER" WHEN FLU & COLDS ARE CURED BY PENICILLIN?! & WHY THE HELL DIDNT I ASK THE INVILGILATOR?!?! OMGGGGGGG. EFF LAH! & I CONFUSED NITROGEN WITH NITRATES WHEN EXPLAINING THE 3 WAYS TO COMBINE SOME THING. I. CANT. FAIL!!! I calculated & thought that I would get 60 marks at least. I'm so screwed.& I studied Maths instead of Lit for 3 hrs. & things went even worst, the prank caller called again at 2pm (remember? Last time I told him I went home at around 2 - 3pm), but this time with his phone number on my caller ID. Its 81392266. He was like, "EH! YUAN MAY! WHY YESTERDAY YOU GO SCOLD MY SISTER AH?! (then i was like, huh) HUH WHAT HUH! HUH YOUR LAM PAH LAH HUH! YOU THINK I DONT KNOW YOUR SCHOOL IS IT?! IM WAITING OUTSIDE--" I hung up. Was so traumatised please. The damned nerve of him calling again. I'm so going to report him to the police if he calls again, I swear. & I'll act like a big fussy bitch & pester the police to nab him until I'm assured that my safety is 100% again. & I don't remember Sams apologising. Things are getting even worser now - my Lit book was printed not in the correct order. I was missing the whole chapter of the Rainbow Bird & Manky's sleeping, so she cant help me till she wakes up. Fuck lah. Sekali Rainbow Bird comes out tomorrow, I die. That little thing with her head held so high Talking tough, and I Cut myself so I could feel something I Know is not alive
That one stings a little, I'm always in the middle I don't expect, but try me, And you will always find me here
This is where I scream from
Yeah, you can take it all and work it out, yes There's a little bit of you in all this You can say the only thing you know, yeah Please, there's a better bit of me to see yet, 'Cause you haven't see any of my best Know I hate myself without you now, yeah Hurts to see, but nobody knows, Guess that's just how it goes And I, I won't say anything at all
6:02 PM
MARCH BABY
hihi, i'm yuan may :D
165cm tall.
i love to read, sing, swim, cycle &shop
i am a camera whore enthusiast,
and constantly take pictures of others
i am in trampoline & arts alive, (co-curricular activity)
i love F.U.N. & E412
my friendster
visited!
Come on and spread
Infra-Red
ashley
audrey {3
benedict
benchew
cai hui
daniellia
jazreel {3
jennifer {3
jonathan
john
justin
marie {3
manisha
melissa {3
rachael lopez
rachael lye {3
sarah sham
stephanie
val
Speakers Blown
Alesana - The Last Three Letters
Augustana - Boston
Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
Corrs, The - All The Love In The World
Dashboard Confessionals - Reason To Believe
Delirious? - Rain Down
Delirious? - Our God Reigns
Good Charlotte - My Bloody Valentine
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Muse - Shrinking Universe
Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Secondhand Serenade - Take Me With You
Scott Stapp - Surround Me
Snow Patrol - Signal Fire
Sun Ho - Mr. Bill
Sun Ho - 春天的微笑
Taking Back Sunday - Brooklyn
Taking Back Sunday - Timberwolves At New Jersey
Timbaland ft. One Republic - Apologize
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Science was simply nerve-wrecking. We had a moment to gather our thoughts before the actual time, 7:45pm, starts. So I sneaked a peek at the first page of Sect B which was asking about the changes that take place when 5g of sugar is being heated. I immediately asked Clarissa, who asked Stef, who asked Bernice, who all shook their heads at me. Gawddd. My mind was like racing please. & I almost cried answering the answers to question 11 of Sect C. Why did they need to put the effing plant in the dark room then effing place a black paper on that effing leaf & expect us to write the next few steps & explain why plants need to photosynthesis(e). I took the last few words very seriously. & found out that we're supposed to write down the steps of the experiment that we did last month on the leaves & decolourisation thingthings. Omggg, fuck lah. I didn't listen when mr tang was telling us, & Ambs & I did it incorrectly & didn't finish on time. Eff. But I managed to write the last few words, "the leaf that is not covered by the black paper's iodine turn dark blue and the leaf that was covered will remain the same. This shows that plants need food for energy/this shows that plants need food for photosynthesis." Or something. I can't remember. But I think that was the main point of the whooole effing experiment. I also found out that the aspirin is used to cure fucking flu & colds!!! Argh! THEN WHY THE HELL DID THEY PUT THERE THE WORD "PAINKILLER" WHEN FLU & COLDS ARE CURED BY PENICILLIN?! & WHY THE HELL DIDNT I ASK THE INVILGILATOR?!?! OMGGGGGGG. EFF LAH! & I CONFUSED NITROGEN WITH NITRATES WHEN EXPLAINING THE 3 WAYS TO COMBINE SOME THING. I. CANT. FAIL!!! I calculated & thought that I would get 60 marks at least. I'm so screwed.& I studied Maths instead of Lit for 3 hrs. & things went even worst, the prank caller called again at 2pm (remember? Last time I told him I went home at around 2 - 3pm), but this time with his phone number on my caller ID. Its 81392266. He was like, "EH! YUAN MAY! WHY YESTERDAY YOU GO SCOLD MY SISTER AH?! (then i was like, huh) HUH WHAT HUH! HUH YOUR LAM PAH LAH HUH! YOU THINK I DONT KNOW YOUR SCHOOL IS IT?! IM WAITING OUTSIDE--" I hung up. Was so traumatised please. The damned nerve of him calling again. I'm so going to report him to the police if he calls again, I swear. & I'll act like a big fussy bitch & pester the police to nab him until I'm assured that my safety is 100% again. & I don't remember Sams apologising. Things are getting even worser now - my Lit book was printed not in the correct order. I was missing the whole chapter of the Rainbow Bird & Manky's sleeping, so she cant help me till she wakes up. Fuck lah. Sekali Rainbow Bird comes out tomorrow, I die. That little thing with her head held so high Talking tough, and I Cut myself so I could feel something I Know is not alive
That one stings a little, I'm always in the middle I don't expect, but try me, And you will always find me here
This is where I scream from
Yeah, you can take it all and work it out, yes There's a little bit of you in all this You can say the only thing you know, yeah Please, there's a better bit of me to see yet, 'Cause you haven't see any of my best Know I hate myself without you now, yeah Hurts to see, but nobody knows, Guess that's just how it goes And I, I won't say anything at all
6:02 PM
|
navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main
latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop
credits
01 02
|
|