<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Wednesday, October 25, 2006

School!

Hahaha. Well, Kow decorated the shoe box pretty well. & I like it! It's SO "boy" please. All flamboyant blue & yellow. Sorry Euuunice, didn't use yours. Are you angry? Don't be angry please. Boohoohoo. ):
I was telling Manky & Euunice about Elizabeth "Vampire" Bathory, and our class were talking & laughing & screaming. Wahlao ah, Laoniang almost got sore throat telling one effing story lor. Shout at them also cannot work. -rolleyes
We had this fire drill thing, & I thought it was real. Haha. Our school very pro in acting! :DD
They had us to listen to the annoucement. & our class was still talking. Like some people. Ask them shush also cannot work. Wtf. & I walked pass 1/4's class, they were totally silent. Like, what the hell?
Anyways, I was hesitating about whether I should bring my bag along or not. Then after like five minutes, I just took out my purse & left. Hahaa.
& I saw ____! Hott. Hott.
AND I saw Chua. Wahlao, Chua caught my skirt again lor, saying that it's short. & Sher's is like kinda short too. -rolleyes
So anyways, Chua asked me to go see her after the fire drill at the general office to unhem my skirt. But I didn't want to! So yeah, I ran to 1/6 class & asked Lynnette to hide me till the staircase. Hahaa. Then Bernice told me that Chua was looking for me again. Ugh. But I didnt go lah. I tried to change pinafores with JY but hers was like, WOAHHHHH. SOOO LONG!!!
So yeah. Then during recess. Wahh, she over there also. Then I was like trying to hide away from her for 10mins. She was walking from the drinks area to the waffles area. FOR FUCKING TEN MINS! -smacks your forehead
So then I finally bought my drink & sat down with the dudettes. Chatchatchat, nothing special happened, yadda yadda. Then we had this cyber awareness talk & another recess! Hahah, cause our school wants us to buy all the food to support the bursary students - those students who comes from a low income family.
Ohh, Ahyee came & told me that Chua wants to see me tomorrow with a lengthened skirt first thing in the morning otherwise she'll tell Wanne not to give me my report book. Argh. Went up to the hall. THEN there was the 2nd fire drill. WTFFF.
But I saw ____ again! Whoosh, whoosh!
& Chua saw me again. She told me what Ahyee told me. Grrh, IRRITATING!
SO now I don't know whether to pon school tmr or not. Cause
a) Aud's birthday tmr!
b) Collection of report books. It's either you go to school tomorrow, or collect your report book next year. Yahh, friends cannot collect. Major suxor.
Had this movie thingthing. Booooring.
Manky, Euunice & I were playing cards. Haha. I wasn't watching the movie, then S Ho called my reg no. & class. Like, woahhh, okay. Then I didn't know what to say. Sucks. Then was asked to stand in front of the hall & watch the slides. Then I still didn't know what to say. My head went blank okay! & fucking hell, no one helped me. Like, okay, whatever. So she asked me to watch the next part of Lilo&Stitch. Then I finally answered the question. The question was what did you learn from that part of the movie. Something like a motto. Yeah.
Then we were asked to write two notes to our friends.
1) Write a note to encourage your friend
2) Write a note to a girl whom you've not talked to before
I wrote both to Manky & Eunice. HAHAH. It was seriously lame, cause I wasn't feeling letterish!
I received 3 notes!

From Manky!
"YUANMAY.
yay. I think orange is a very encouraging colour too! -_-
actually, I'd rather write such stuff on blogs..
much faster :D hehheh.
yaay. work harder for next year & the coming years. we will stick together.. (:
no matter how bad we pms. hahah..

YESYES!
TOGETHER-NESS!

I, MANKY, AMANDA, LOVES YOU.
other people may have more friends than I, but, you are A LOT to me :D"

Ohmygosh! The last line totally made me CRY! I felt like a crybaby. It's so touching!
I LOVE YOU AMANDA!
& CuiLin & Amelia wrote me a note too! Cuilin is SO sweet! heehee. THANK YOU ALL! :DD
Shit man, I'm like multi-tasking like shit now. I was cutting & applying nail polish on my nails, talking to Jenn, Nat & Boyboy, watching videos that Jenn asked me to watch, looking at the blogskins Nat asked me to look at & I kinda promised to see the image of the phone that Boyboy is gonna buy. Hahah. Busy, busy me. So rushy! Ahhh.

POYOCO IS SO CUTE! (Intro-ed by Jennny)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Watch please!


You say hello, inside I'm screaming I love you
You say goodnight, in my mind
I'm sleeping next to you.
You drive away from my car crash of a heart
And I don't know.

But you gave me the best mixtape I have
And even all the bad songs ain't so bad
I just wish there was so much more than
That, about me and you.

You talk to him, and it burns me like the sun
You talk to her, and you say that you feel
Like he's the one
I talk to me, but you can't hear the pain I
Feel, you don't know..

'Cause you gave me the best mixtape I have
And even all the sad songs ain't so sad
I only wish that there was more than
That, about me and you.
Oh, don't turn around and say bye again
Yeah it crushes my head when you call me your friend
And I'm not the same person from back in the day
In the back of the class that you thought was gay
No I can't find the words 'cause I lost them the minute
They fell out my mouth and it's love and I'm in it
So give me your lips and just let me kiss 'em
And let's get messed up and listen to probably..

The best mixtape I have
And even all the bad songs ain't so bad
I just wish there was so much more than
That, about me and you.

3:28 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02