Omg, now I know where I get my sacarstic/black humour from already.
Just now when my father came home, he immediately announced, "Kah hoe! You got letter from the government! NS registration! Heh heh heh!~"
I was like so shocked. Like, what would happen to me if Kah hoe suddenly goes to NS & I have no one to disturb?!
I kept pestering my bro to let me read the letter. But he refused, I don't know why also. Anyways, I was like telling Eunice the news while my bro reads the letter in the room. Suddenly, he came out & was like, "Hahaha! It's not the registration letter lah. It's to tell you that if you have to go overseas for more than 3 months, you have to tell them."
Wtf, papa. -.-
ANYWAYS, we had a morning assembly & Ms Tiru was telling us our schedule today. She said that we're having a sexuality talk. The whole Sec 1s groaned. I turned behind & looked at Nat. Then I said, "Yayyy." Hahaha!
BUT! YOU KNOW WHAT! The 4hr-long talk was BOOOORING. So irritating. Then when asked whether we want to let the Sec 1 batch next year have this talk, we raised up our hands. Hahah. Sabo next year people. Hehehh.!
So anyway, it was quite fun. Seeing how much sweets I managed to take from volunteering. I think I got 10 sweets stuffed into my purse. Hahahah.
Damn, sucks to be broke totally. ):
She said 'Alright, Alright, slow down!"
Oh no, oh no, we won't.
'Cause I regret every thing that I said to ever make her feel
like she was something special, or that she ever really mattered.
Did she ever really matter?
Hollywood hills and suburban thrills,
hey you, who are you kidding?
I'm not like them. I won't buy in.
Hollywood hills and suburban thrills,
just don't count on this summer.
Don't quit 'til 47. Then we'll turn it up and we'll play a little faster.
Take back everything you ever said.
You never meant a word of it. You never did.
Take back everything you said.
You never meant a word of it. You never did.
I'm not saying that I'm not breaking some hearts tonight, girl.
I'm not saying that I'm not breaking some hearts tonight, girl.
Oh no, oh no, we won't.
'Cause I regret every thing that I said to ever make her feel
like she was something special, or that she ever really mattered.
Did she ever really matter?
Hollywood hills and suburban thrills,
hey you, who are you kidding?
I'm not like them. I won't buy in.
Hollywood hills and suburban thrills,
just don't count on this summer.
Don't quit 'til 47. Then we'll turn it up and we'll play a little faster.
Take back everything you ever said.
You never meant a word of it. You never did.
Take back everything you said.
You never meant a word of it. You never did.
I'm not saying that I'm not breaking some hearts tonight, girl.
I'm not saying that I'm not breaking some hearts tonight, girl.
8:17 PM