<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Sunday, October 29, 2006

Okay, I just remembered Rach. As in, I didn't write a dedication to her. & I'm soo sorryyy!

To Rachael Lopez,
Hey meimei! :D
Do you still take me as your "jiejie"? Or now since you're matured, should I call you my Jiejie? Hahah. You decide. We used to be kinda close. What changed? Haha, okay, I don't wanna know. Though we don't bitch that much now.. I still love talking to you in those short conversations! You're a really nice, a bit kind-hearted & cool girl. & you're very good in art! Hahaha. Well, what can I say.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for always, always being there for me in the first semester. I really loved telling you everything. & I hope you didn't mind, then. When I got upset or angry, I knew I could always turn to you for help, or for a listening ear. You never fail to do that. & I'm glad I found a best friend like you. Hahah. I hope to strengthen our relationship some day, but not noww. I love the distance between us. Let's be silent best friends, alright? Like if you get upset or I get upset, we'll find each other & talk to each other. COOL EH? Heheh! :D
Thank you very much, once again. I love you dear! :D

Alrighty. Woke up at effing 7am when I'm supposed to meet Manky at 920pm. I guess I was too excited about Manky getting a braces? Hahaa.
Met her & Euunice then we took a cab to Alexander(sp?) Hospital. Sat around & her turn was up! She got in & just as quick as she went in, she came out. Hahaha. She had so many impressions! I guess it was kinda creepy looking. First, she looked like the headless ghost from Sleepy Hollow, next she looks like the teenage show Braceface! Haha. But I guess as I looked on, she still looked pretty normal. Haha :D She has to go back again & put the colour in. Haha.
We then took taxi (again! yes! she pay one! so rich right?!) to her house & we watch John Tucker Must Die & Tokyo Drift! Hahaha. The lead actors are SOOO HOT. Hahaha. I was the only one going crazy lor. So sad! Soo. The Pirates Of The Carribean CD couldn't load. So Manky & I slept on the couch while Euunice uses the computer. Euunice & I left after awhile. MY BRO WENT OUT! Hahaha! SUPER BIG DEAL OKAY! I wonder who he went out with.. Hmm.. Hahahha.
Ambra is SUPER last minute okay. She just smsed an hour ago, inviting me to her halloween party tomorrow. Ahh, I don't know what to wear. But I guess I've got something to wear noww.. It's pretty normal, but not normal for girls. I hope I look good! Uhhh, I'll upload pictures tomorrow? That is, if Manky is coming. SUCKS THAT I LOST THE FREAKING CAMERA! ):
I'm asking my mom to buy me disposable contacts. Haha. Stupid mom say I wasting money. What about you huh huh huh?! You plan tour, but what are we gonna do there? What am I gonna do there? NOT riding the rides is like, super sucky. I think I'll blow up. Cause she freaking chose to go with HER bloody fucked up friends instead of mine. Like wtf lah. They friendist or something is it?! IM SO PISSED NOW! THEY ARE SO IRRITATING!

'OHANA' MEANS FAMILY! & FAMILY MEANS NO ONE IS FORGOTTEN OR LEFT BEHIND YOU FUCKER!!!!!!

11:11 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02