New skin, lazy to change the tagboard! :D
OMIGODD! I'm feeling super high & HAPPY!
Because,
Manky bought a new phone - ITS THE CYBERSHOT PHONE!
Ambs' movie marathon sleep over is ACTIVATED. Meaning that Manky can go! Yayy!
Jenn made a very sweet dedication to me! I CRIED! Hahaha. SO touched!
Boyboy got a new phone tooo.
My pa & I conversation.
Going out tmr! FOR THE HIGH FIVE ICE CREAM TREAT! Then slacking. SLACKING APPEALS TO MANKY & I.
Manky & I are gonna take a lot of photos tmr! With her new phoneeee!
Manky, Eunice, Jenn & I MIGHT go to Genting TOGETHERRR! :DDD
So yahh. Small things make me happy. & I don't think I'l be able to sleep until I get all the excitement out. So, I'm gonna write a dedication just like what Jenny did! :D
Just that it would be longer!
To Manky,
Hey dearest neighbour. When you told me that you had a phone, & it's the phone that I wanted, I was happy for you. So happy. Only then did I realise that I treat you as my true friend. Though I had doubts telling you my secrets in the first place, they've had faded. Because along these 10months, I really grew to trust & like you. If anyone were to ask me to introduce them someone, you'll be the first that comes to my mind. You're a really great friend. You make me control my words & actions. You make me test my tolerance. Haha. Like those time we had pms fights.. Mann, did it make me to give in to you & you give in to me! :D All your boy-craziness.. Sorry for showing attitude towards that issue. I guess I needed time to take it in. Thanks for giving me time to do so. I'll try to take part in it too, & roll my eyes lesser. Because you're my friend, I'll understand everything & anything. You do know that you're a very cute & funny person, right? I hope you'll find what love is, & I hope to make you my best friend 10 years later. Sarang hamnida!!! :DD (I'll pray that the person who teaches you love is not a bastard)
To Eunice,
I love you & dian-ing you! You're so emo-eyed. You're a very nice person to talk to, cause you're always quiet. Hahaha. You'll also be the second person that I wanna introduce! You're so cute & likeable. I hope you'll be a policewoman in the drug thingy called Narcotics Beareu or something!!! Sorry if it's short, cause my mind blanked.. I love you too!
To Dandan,
Hey jiejie! Hahaha. Yeah, very long time never call you that. Thank you for all the chats that killed my uncomplained-boredom. & sharing songs! You give very very good advices, that I really take it to heart. Though you might wanna take note of trying not to talk to much about your pretty boys..? Hahaha. I know I could use those informations to do some conclusions about boys, but sometimes it kinda.. triggers some feeling inside of me. I don't know what's that, but it's not jealousy. OKAY! Let's not talk about it. I love talking & hanging out with you! We have almost same minds! Hahaha. That time I met up with you for lunch, we painted our nails the same way! I think that's damn cool please. "& you're scary cause you're COOL." HAHAHA! You're a very nice person because you're my love.
To FUN inc,
Myes, how long has it been since we last talked? Hahaha. You guys are simply fun & cute. Marie, Jenn & Rach, you guys add life to us. You all just kindly attract every attention to yourself & voice out your jokes & all. Marie, you're a very nice talker. Heyy, maybe you could be a DJ! hahaha. Jenn, you're a really pretty girl. You're cute & all. I hope you won't use your looks & step on many boats. I love talking to you & Manky at midnight, during holidays. But, ahhh, you're in the next country! I hope you would come back sometime before holidays end & we'll hold our last conf of the year. My ahbu ahh.. Very cute girl. I love you! I hope you'll open up more to us, & talk more.
All of us are like, different people from different places who has different interests being put together. & nothing clashed. Thinking back on those times that we've been together, hangin' out, makes me thank God for letting me meet you all. You girls are wonderful beyong words. I love you all!
To Aud, Nat & Ambs,
You guys are the good dudettes ever in the class! I loved talking to you all, Manky & Eunice during recess & classes. I also loved sitting with yawl during Maths. You know, all the bitchings.. It's so interesting! Hahaha! I'll never forget the laughs, the unhappiness, the chatterings we've had. I just suddenly had this feeling of staying on that day during recess talking to all of you & laughing about everything. All the jokes we've shared.. I wanted it to stay, forever. I wish for all the best to each & everyone of you in life!
To Christabel,
Yeah, you! Hahaha. You're THEE best partner ON EARTH! Although I've kinda forgotten the things we used to laugh about, I have a very good impression that it was SO fun! You have the cutest laugh on earth. Hahaha. You're also a very mature person! I will always remember you partner! I hope you've not forgotten about me. REMEMBER THE SANITARY PAD & SAM'S MADE UP MIDNIGHT CONVS?! Hahaha! I LOVE YOU!
To Yongwei, Andrew, Jervin, Lester,
Yes, you, Andrew. I'm still mad at you. But whatever, I would like to thank you for being my friend for almost a decade. I hope I won't be mad at you still, but at least like apologise right? Tskk. You always make me go mad, dude. & Yongwei. hahaha. Thanks so much for "this is life girl~" talks! Hahaha! I used to roll my eyes at that, but now, I'm even saying it to my friends! You're a wonderful consellor! Thank you so much for hearing my bitch & all! Jervin & Lester - Heyy, I know Lester won't be reading this.. But who cares? Okay. Well.. JervKor. I missed the times talking & lying to you. It's so funny. You're a funny, & really great guy. I hope you'd know that. Sorry for the rejections. I hope you'd understand. Though I know it wouldnt be the same again..
To Derik,
You were really great, but now you suck. =Pp
Crashed on the floor when I moved in
This little bungalow with some strange new friends
Stay up too late, and I'm too thin
We promise each other it's til the end
Now we're spinning empty bottles
It's the five of us
With pretty-eyed boys girls die to trust
I can't resist the day
No, I can't resist the day
1:58 AM