<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Thursday, October 05, 2006

Latest update on my life: 9 out of 10 of my nails are happy! Yay. So I did some trimming & filing, it looks squarish. But somehow some rottenly square (ew). I don't wanna trim it again, cause then it'll look even shittier. Yeah, I trimmed it like 3 times. Hahh.
Second update: OMFG. I RECEIVED A REPLY FROM MY SECOND MAID!!! OMGGGG. FEEEEL HAPPY FOR MEEEEE.

I have a feeling I'll pass Lit. Hehh! Cause somehow, I wrote what exactly was in the notes that was given to us. They so nehneh, go use two years ago the paper & test us. Almost the exact questions lor. So heng I revised it before the paper started! Courtesy to Bernice for bringing the paper down during morning assembly.
I so studied 6 hours for Maths without having my afternoon nap. I so have to pass please.
I hate conversions. I hope they will give those volume conversion questions in the MCQ or like 2 marks questions.
I don't have pencil, ruler & pen. My pen's ink is running out, left like 5 cm of it.. My ruler so cheapskate & biased lah. I bought it for 20cents cause its long, strong & very good to use. Then one month later, the markings for the cm & inch are slowly fading. I found out that it can be scratched off. Like, easily scratched off. Why biased? Because the company brand name is the only thing that couldn't be scratched off. -.- & remember that I smartly broke my pencil.
I saw ____ again this morning! Ahh, then I looked at ____, & I THINK ____ looked back at me! The feeling's back again, baby! (Times like this I wished I'd worn my glasses, or buy some contact lenses.)
I hope FUN can go out for a study group & study Chinese over the holidays. So far, I'm getting no response. Hahaha. Because smart me decides to tag their blogs instead of smsing.
Alrightys, I'm going to study percentage & ratio now. All the best to everyone for Maths! Yay!

6:07 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02