<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Kinda had a movie marathon today. T'was FUN. :DD

I set my phone to totally silent mode last night, so this morning I didn't hear my alarm. Luckily my bro woke me up mann, otherwise I'd be late & disappoint Kacheng. Met Kacheng at 7/11, Jewel came almost half an hour later, & Marie came shortly after Jewel came. Then we all went to Bishan by bus, ate lunch, then Ahbu came. Went to Kacheng's house. Mmm, her house the lift smells like yakult/yoghurt/watermelon/pineapple. Damn shiok. Hahah.
Watched Final Destination 3, then The Click. Marie & all went crazy while watching The Click. Hahahaha.
Then we all went out for dinner. Kacheng's sweetsweet admirer came. HAHA! Anyways, we took a video. Then after her admirer left, we went to minitoons & we all bought candies! I forgot what you call those. But they come in big selections. Hahah. Marie & I bought it so that we can eat it while watching Princess Hours! So cool huh?! Hahahhaha!

Empty spaces fill me up with holes
Distant faces with no place left to go
Without you within me I cant find no rest
Where Im going is anybodys guess

I tried to go on like I never knew you
Im awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all Im going to be is incomplete

10:35 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02