I was reading a few of my new posts.. I think I'm very much mature now. Duh. Hahaha.
People become maturer as they grow older. Except my brother & someone. Okay, I can't remember who.
Gosh, my legs hurt like fuck last night. I was sitting on my bed cutting my nails so that it's shorter. Then I stood up to put the nail clipper somewhere then I was like, "WAHHH FUGGGG." ('Cause my bro was around. Hahah)
My brother's very childish. I was very tired last night, & he wasnt helping at all. He was playing the comp & listening to music. Then I asked him to turn off the music.
"Oi, off the music"
-lowers the volume.
Two minutes later..,
"Oiii, kor, off the music lahh!"
One minute later..,
"OI! OFF LAH! IM VERY FCKING TIRED OKAY?! BE CONSIDERATE LAH KOR!"
"SHUT UP LAH! YOU NABEH CHEEBYE--"
"HUR."
"YOU THINK YOU WHAT! SHOUT WHAT SHOUT!!!"
"Oi, grow up lah. These words are like, so yesterday. Can't work on me anyways"
"FUCK OFF LAH! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"
"Oi, I asked you to off the music like so many fucking times already. At least cooperate right."
Then he went to off the music. Yayy.
Calmness is THEE best. I have to practice more of that. =/
I went into my old acc & there was like, 16 people who added me.
Like, WOAHHH.
All had very weird, & some, identical, email addresses.
I was talking to my brother's friend. Then he asked if I played dota just like my bro. I said no, & he said, "Your brother is very PRO!"
I puked. Oh my tian, save me.
He lost the school's dota challenge & could still come back & talk shit.
"I won but my team was disqualified because of me"
Then he crapped on & on about, what, "picking up something that shouldn't be picked up" then they "fooking disqualified us".
Tskk, the sore loser always talks the most.
Tell me that you're alright,
Yeah everything is alright.
Oh please tell me that you're alright,
That everything is alright.
Give me a reason (I don't believe a word.)
To end this discussion (Ff anything I've heard.)
To break with tradition, (They tell me that it's not so hard.)
To fall and divide. (It's not so hard.)
So let's not get carried (Away with everything.)
Away with the process (From here to inbetween.)
Of healing relations. (The long goodbye.)
I don't want to waste your time.
Yeah everything is alright.
Oh please tell me that you're alright,
That everything is alright.
Give me a reason (I don't believe a word.)
To end this discussion (Ff anything I've heard.)
To break with tradition, (They tell me that it's not so hard.)
To fall and divide. (It's not so hard.)
So let's not get carried (Away with everything.)
Away with the process (From here to inbetween.)
Of healing relations. (The long goodbye.)
I don't want to waste your time.
9:07 PM