I hate that learning journey. It wasted my time lor. I'd rather stay at home like what Manky did than go to school. Aww, shucks.
The tour guide was trying to scare us like what Mr Tang does. So irritating. Boys like to scare girls, huh?
& YOU KNOW WHAT! There's the stupid QUESTIONAIRE. Fuck luh, I couldn't be bothered to do it. I passed up a whole new paper, except it was folded. Heeee.
Went to swim with Aud, Amb & Manky at Manky's condo. So fun! Hahaha. I shall summarise everything, cause I'm super tired.
I peddled a lot, & very hard. My ankles now are damn pain.
Aud & Amb left at 330pm, so it was just me & Manky. Hahah. I told her what I told Rach. Yeah, she took it.. well? Hahah. But like got no reaction, got me kinda worried there.
There was this hottie over there! He's not say that handsome, just average, & he has a very HOT BODY! Hahaha!
POOR AMB&AUD! DIDN'T GET TO SEE! AHAH!
Samantha Tai came soon after. She goes swimming everyday this week leh! Pro. Somemore swim 30 laps. Hahahh.
There was this female toddler who came down too. She & the hottie & hottie's family(?) were barbequing. The girl came walking to us & we all were like saying "hello" at the same time & monotonously. Hahahah. Then we said it again, & she walked away from us. She came to us again & we said "hello" in many languages. hahah. Then she ran away & dropped the thing that she was holding & she went to pick it up then she went to find the hottie & she was like telling him something. I don't know what it was, but I think she was bitching bout us. Hahahah. Anyways, who wouldn't do that, we were laughing like siao please.
Samantha's really funny. Hahahah. Her eyes are like, SO COOL! Hehh. You should see her do her trick mann. Haha.
Had some marriage talks, naming babies talks, & body talks. Haha.
Manky! Samantha! Next friday okaay! Yay.
Here's my finaler (final: SA2, finaler: every result except Geog, finalest: when I get back my geog paper) results:
Eng: 57 C5
Chi: 59 C5
Math: 49 D7
Sci: 59 C5
Hist: 44 E8
Lit: 52 C6
D&T: 71 A2
Drama: 72 A2
SOVA: 53 C6
I've already forgotten what's it like to fail & fear the pressure from your family members. So, if you want to fret & cry in front of me, sorry if I show you attitude. Cause I really don't think it's a big deal. If you've studied, why you cry over spilt milk? I know I've done my best cause I've given all my best. But I'll try to understand a bit. If you don't want to listen to what I gave, whatever, you defend yourself then. What else can I do? I'll try & listen though. Sorry Eunice.
Pinch me, is this real?
Im on a one way ticket out of Loserville
Now Im off the social flat line
Things are so good that Im
Taking down my star trek shrine
And youre more than just my Valentine
Youre my ticket outta Loserville
Im on a one way ticket out of Loserville
Now Im off the social flat line
Things are so good that Im
Taking down my star trek shrine
And youre more than just my Valentine
Youre my ticket outta Loserville
8:49 PM