<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Friday, October 27, 2006

Hello people! How's everyone's holiday lives? Mine sucks please. I mean, I can't sleep the whole day like Manky cause my bro keeps playing the computer day & night. Yeah, we share room, okay. I just watch tv & play computer now. I even plan my home timetable. -.-
YAY! Manky's kinda degrounded already, & we've decided to go out even with the small reasons like getting Manky's braces. Ahh, Manky has a new phone! The CYBERSHOT one! Yayy, so happy for her!
My mom said that we're gonna go Genting, no more Bangkok, no more shopping. Ughh. ):
Well, I was reading the newspaper & saw this article about the Yahoo! Time Capsule.
From The Straits Times:

"The 70,000-and-counting digital contributions of daily life were sent
in by thousands of people from more than 200 countries around the world
including Singapore. The images will be projected onto the canyon walls - and
into space - until today. Submissions to the project will be accepted until Nov
8 at the timecapsule.yahoo.com for a permanent digital archive. Once sealed, the
time capsule's multimedia content will be saved and opened at Yahoo! corporate
headquarters in Sunnyvale, California, on the company's 25th anniversary. Copies
of the content will also be presented to the Smithsonian Folkways Recordings
archives in Washington DC"


Wow, right? Shown into space.. Hahaha. I've seen this thing before in Yahoo!, but hesitated on whether as to put my picture inside.. But now, I'm bored. & so I put a picture of Manky, Jenn & I there. Go see! :DD

http://timecapsule.yahoo.com/capsule.php?i=116191&t=now&l=en
Thank you!

A short moment talking to my father a few hours ago in the kitchen..:
Me: -head knocks onto the top cabinet's door
Father: Ah! See, see. (I don't know why he said that either)
Me: Haha! Too tall already.
Father: Hmm, big girl already.. Big girl already..

I know yawl find it like another conversation. But I think it's really.. something. Something I'll always remember.
My father's a big guy already, too :D

10:02 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02