<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

Hehh. Umm, Clarissa! I did celebrate Halloween. Today was my first time! I was soo nervous the day before. & a few hours before I'm gonna go to Amb's house, my insides were screaming in nervousity. So.. I bought my temporary dye & heels. Then I decided to wear my heels to the "party". It was 3cm high.. Haha. So I was like, 166cm. & when you round it up, I'm 170cm! WHOOTS! :DD
Hahaha. Alrighty. First, Manky's mom is such a PARTY POOPER I TELL YOU! When Manky was supposed to meet me to go to Amb's house, HER MOM SCOLDED HER & ASKED HER TO DO. THE. FUCKING. LAUNDRY!!! Ugh. Then Amb's came my house & we had to wait for Manky for 1h 30min. Cause she has to wash the clothes in the washing machine. Ughhh. & I cannot sleep over luhh. So sucky.
When we were all ready, we took taxi to her house. When we reached the area, the uncle had to ask her where to turn in cause her house is in a MAZE. Yeah, then there was this slope on the left & one in front. The uncle asked her where to turn, & she pointed to the left, sitting from behind, & said, "Go up there. The slope there. Go up. Go up." OMGWTFWTF! HAHAHA! THE UNCLE COULDNT LOOK BEHIND DARLING! Haiyoh. Then I was like "TURN LEFTTTT." Then there was this two roads. One on the left, & one on the right. The uncle asked her again & she said, "You go up to the whole there. You see the hole, over there. Yahh yahh over there." WHAT HOLE, DARLING?! Like oh my goodness right? Hahaha. She's SO funny, & she sucks at giving directions. The uncle even had to teach her how to say right & left lol. So yeah.. Eunice was outside her house, we went in, I showed Manky & Eunice around the house while Ambs was untying her shoelaces outside the door. Yeah, she took that long. I think we wasted quite a lot of time. We were looking at Amb's HUGE closet & woahh, there were some nice clothes! Haha. It was super huge luh, it took up one whole wall. Or maybe there was 1 metres spacing for two doors. Yeah. Then, Eunice helped backcomb my hair! She can be a hairdresser mann. SHE ROCKS! EUNICE ROCKS! I & SOMEBODY LOVES/LIKE HER! Hahaha :DD
So we took a very long time to do hair & all. Ahh, so sucky. Then when I was supposed to go home, we went TRICK-OR-TREAT-ING! Hahaha. A lot of doors didn't open up for us. Though got some opened for us, & thank you very much! :DD
They were.. Uhh, Marie's friend, Aaron Ang's mom. & this french family living in #1 house, don't know at what road. The son introduced us a few houses to go to, but they never opened the doors for us. ): There was this IJ girl. She gave us a lot of sweets! A HANDFUL! Hahaha. Though she's not in IJTP. Ohh, & this foreigner, I think she's from America.. She didn't really gave us sweets, but she let us carry her dogs. They were SO cute! Hahaha. She's so cool. She was like, "How old are you all?" We said we're 13 & she was like, "Ahhh, thirteen.. The very right age to celebrating Halloween" :DD
Oh, there was this little girl. I think she's 9YO. She told us she had no sweets, then Ambs was like, "Aww! Then we're going to trick you!!!" & she ran away. LOL. Super cute, I tell you!
So yeah. I had to leave, it was 10pm already. Took taxi home & tadaa! hahaha. My parents saw my hair. They were looking at it while talking to me, but never said anything about it. I temporarily dyed it brown & neon blue. My fringe was totally blue. COOL RIGHT! Hahaha. I don't pictures that I took at Amb's.. But I have one I took of myself :DD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Heheh. I think I know I look scary in the first, cause I know I look ugly/scary when I dao.

11:21 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02