<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Tuesday, October 10, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA! :DD

yay. I went to sleep last night, then I was tossing & turning, then remembered about my father's birthday today & the card. I forgot to write his card. Then I was composing it in my mind, then everything went blank. I don't know how to start, what to write. Then I cried. I don't know why I cried. Then I went out to write. I told him about giving my exam results as a present to him & mommy. Then I thanked him. It was VERY long. HAHA!
Anyways, I didn't go out today. I was watching videos on YouTube. Videos like ai sha 17 & goong. Then ate lots of sweet things, then a lot of ants keep coming to my table. Damn irritating. Then I was like knocking & talking to them. Hahah -.-
Just celebrated my father's birthday just now. Simple ceremony. He didnt want to cut. hahaha. Iunno why. There were 5 big candles & 3 small ones. Oooh, I'm so sorry pa, for telling all my friends that you're going to be 60 soon. Hahha. But yeah lah, very quick. Time flies. You know that my father is pretty handsome last time? Hahah. Duo kui shi wo ba! & my mom too, she was VERY pretty mann! Hai you dui kui shi wo ma! Some day when I can find their wedding picture, I'll post it here.
I wanna go Popular buy crossword puzzle book & do. I missed doing it. Last time, when I was P3, I used to challenge with my friends. Damn funny. Now, where is the old crossword puzzle book?
Hmm, last night I was thinking bout Nat. I remembered that time, some of us 1/7 people heard that we had to stay back for maths remedial. But Nat didn't tell her dad & he was gonna fetch her. We then confirmed when it was end of school, & her dad was furious! I think he scolded her, then she cried. I mean, we're all teens already. Who cries in school when their dad scolds them? She's really innocent lah. I mean, that question wasn't making fun of her. It's telling you all that she's really innocent. I wished I could do that, but now all I could do is shout back. I hope Nat won't change, & listen to her parents. [:

I could sleep well last night. Did someone pray for me? Thank you. & it was a good feeling. [:

8:21 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02