<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Monday, October 16, 2006

Gawsh, I'm feeling so emotional nowww. ):
These few things made me feel emo:
I had a very weird dream which was kinda happy but reminds me of the past, watched Goong (again) where CG & Shin were fighting because Shin said CG was a golddigger (rawr), I feel tired & I was listening to the holyholy song which rocks my noodles! It's called Invisible Life by Ashley Parker Angel.
I've started a 'Dream Log', where I store all my recent dreams inside (duh). I hope I can find a psychiatrist to help me understand it more. But, haha, it'll be over by then.
Anyways, we checked our papers today! Hahaha. Pearly, who was sitting beside me, was like damn nervous & shits, while I was just gazing around & laughing. I was confident, cause I knew I studied. & if I cannot pass, what must I do huh? Cry over spilt milk?
Eng: 49/100 (SA2 marks only)
Hist: 36/100 (SA2 marks only)
Sci : 57/100 (SA2 marks only)
Gahh! DAMNED HISTORY. YOU BLOODY FUCKED UP ASSHOLE!!! ARGH.
-change personality
Ohh, last night talking to Alex was damn ridiculous. He has a very rare type of humour - nonsensical humour. I feel that it's a bit like me, but I cannot understand what he was talking.
I was talking to him on MSN & all of a sudden, he said, "WHY MY CHILD? WHY?!" & to cooperate, I said, "WHY DADDY?! WHY?!" Hahah. & after that, he became my father. Wtf -.-
Then he asked me to find him a wife. Haha. Then blahblahblah, I said "Oi UNCLE! Who you want to marry?!" & he said, "Yo bro! Don't tell my daughter that I adopted her & that Keith is my gay partner!"
Make sense? No? Yeah, same here. Hi-five! -piak
Anyways, when everyone got their Sci or Hist papers back, Stef & Amb were crying. Aww. & me being bored, took pictures of them. Mean, I know. Haha. But I don't even think Amb was even shedding a tearrr. But, ahh, well.. -shrugs
Then I asked daddy whether I'm bad for taking pictures of them crying, & he encouraged me! Hahaha. Corrupted mann, corrupted. -Shakes head

AHH! I tell you AH! I actually could've had taken 1 mark for Sci yknow! If not for Ms Champion lor. If t'was Mr Tang who is the marker, I could've gotten the damned mark cause I can try to bargain. Argghhh.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Heheh, look at the cancellings! Pearly was THAT nervous!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think I shall put this picture on 1/7 class blog & show them how sweet Sherlyn. our chairperson, is. Aww, isn't it very touching?

8:22 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02