<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Friday, October 06, 2006

Finally! Every fucking exam paper is over, save for Chinese, that is.
But, ah, whatever. Yuan May gets her well deserved rest. I'm actually getting used to studying the whole day and playing computer for 3 hrs at night. It's kinda rewarding, cause I never took the initiative to totally off the computer & sit on the round wood table & mug for more than 6 hrs. I actually had my afternoon naps too, which is something I've not done since my maids left. 2 years. Speaking bout my maids, I found one of the letter from my second maid in my PARENTS' ROOM. Wtf is it doing there, I don't know. Anyways, I took it back & hid it. Haha.
I replied to Dan's letters already. & I decorated the envelope soo nicely, to find the paint smudging on my fingers & the floor (it was blown off by the fan -.-).
Then I changed the envelope & used green paper instead of black. Hmm, yeah.
My obsession for Panic! grew. Especially towards Ryan. His an amazing kid. Like shy, normal. Yadda. Brendon is. super. funny.
He said in one of the thousand magazine interviews about Ry, "I then hung out with Ryan & started wondering why all the girls wanted to have sex with him, when he's so unattractive."
& omg! I have a secret! That I don't wanna share it with yawl. =Pp
Outside is so hazy. Can the cars stop driving? Its contributing to the forest fire from Summatra that is blown to Singapore. Why no wind one? The air stinks. I opened the windows & sniffed the air. Seriously, its like something's burning outside. Tsk. & ah.. That Andrew. He just msged me & said, "Hey , tonight is the lantern festival . Would you be going down . Haha . I am so gonna burn everything i see down ."
Tskkkk. People like him soo should die! & my father. He's actually burning jossticks. AHHH! You poor poor earth ): Don't worry, Yuanmay's here. I shall go take a bucket of water & pour over the josstick.
.
.
.
No, I was kidding. If I were to do so, I'd be so dead. But I think for you, Earth!
I really feel for the earth okay. Though I hate Geog so much.
My father told me to eat the dinner he bought, when I had my lunch on my table still. He seems sad. Ohh, I don't know what type of tie should I buy for him. Manky's gonna buy a present for her mom too! But sad thing - I thought of going to Faith's gallery on Monday. & I just asked her when the gallery ends. She said Sunday. Shitzor, I got no one to accompany me to go, so far somemore, & Sunday somemore. Sooo sad. ):
I hope she got some pictures of it. I wanna see how good the manga gallery is.

EDITED!
Everyone's so funny today.
-my mother
I went down to buy mag then I went home. When the door lift opened, my mom was like shouting, "GIRL, YOU SURE YOU DONT WANT THE WANTON MEE?" & omg lah! All the neighbour doors were opened. HAHAHA.
& her hair was standing AGAIN. & I laughed at it AGAIN. Its always the middle patch thats standing up! SO FUNNY! You should see it. But, nah, its only to my viewing pleasure.
-Amanda & I
We were at the bubble tea shop buying bubble tea (DUH). Then the dude serving us was wearing Ngee Ann Poly shirt. Then I was like, asking manky about Ngee Ann, whether it's a good or bad school. Then Manky was like, "my brother goes there too. But I don't know whether it's Ngee Ann or Nanyang, cause both start with 'n'" (like that also can mix up. HAHA. shes so funny!!!) Then I was like, "Oh.. So then what secondary school was he in?"
"St Pats," she said. "OHH! Then must be from Ngee Ann!" I shouted. I don't know why the heck I did it anyway. HAhaa, then after we left, manky told me that I was suaning him about Ngee Ann in front of the dude. OMG MANN! I didn't notice! HAhahaa. Hilarious, hilarious.
& she asked me to save some pictures on the net when she could've just viewed the source & find it. BUT, she was lazy. Anyways, I helped her & I was like, "the rest you click on the picture link can already." Then she was like, can click meh? I cant click. Then I said, "yeah. Maybe you could try pressing ctrl while clicking. Or maybe because you click not hard enough."
-Dan & I
We're quite amazed by the fact that there's haze in Singapore. We talked A LOT about it. HAHA!
-RYAN!
RYAN: We give all the underwear that gets thrown onstage to our techs. We don't know what happens to it affter that.

I fell in love with P!ATD today. They. Are. Amazing.
I feel like writing a letter to them about how good their music is & I'm not a fan just because of their catchy looks!

Staring at my shoes thinking of something to say,
But nothing's better than what silence is saying.
When every time I turn around she's always looking away,
It's just the nature of the game that we're playing.

And I think I’m tapping out,
I think I’m gonna skip the title bout.

My baby's pretty as a car crash,
Sexy as the stinger of a hornet in your arm.
Just another modern swinger,
Screaming catch me if you can with a cigarette in hand.
And it’s love.
It's heavy and it hurts and it's love.

6:41 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02