Ah nae yo has ayo!(sp?) I wanna go Korea soo badly.
Omggg. Geoggg.
12 MCQ qns, I don't know how to do. Some I eeny meeny miney moe one.
Please lor. I fail is really really have to blame the teachers. AND Sean. I didn't know need to memorise what, Baobab trees, & what the eff savannah?!
I fail already.
Sean totally wasted my time yesterday. I thought he would study norhhs. Tsk.
I skipped a few questions too. Like the question about what the U-shaped thermometer is. I found out it is the Six's thermometer. -slaps forehead
Duuuuude, did you know that my classmate who takes my seat every morning before I come to school, Faith Tan, OWNS a gallery at THEE esplanade!? Zomg lah, right! Hahahah! But, its a manga gallery. Hmmhmm. I guess it should be reeally good. I'm gonna go see!!! But I don't know when to go!!!
Yay! I did intensive revision & assessments on Science for 3 whole hours! Later I'm gonna study again. I think I'm gonna be a scholar soon, at this rate. HAHAHAHAHAA. Sorry, I kid.
To make it up to Eunice about the maths trail excursion & after that, I'm gonna go treat her to a movie. Hahaha. Cause Singaporeans like to be compensated when people trouble them. Or something. Don't know how'ta rephrase.
Father's birthday coming up soon. Wonder if I should spend my money & buy him something.
& zomgg, my mom's hair is SO funny. Its like standing up! HAHAHAHA.
5:37 PM