<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Sunday, October 15, 2006

#1 Single, taken or crushing?
Single.

#2 Are you happy with your life?
Yeah. Very. But I want some chingchings.

#3 When you meet the right person, do you fall in love with him/her fast?
Yeah.. Though I always tell myself to always know the person's background first, I fall fast & hard.

#4 Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes.

#5 Do you believe that there are some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
No. Cheating is lying. Lying sucks. I hate guys who lie. & it's like lying to yourself. So it SUCKS.

#6 Would you ever take someone back if he/she cheated on you?
Been there, done that. IT SUCKS.

#7 Have you talked about marriage with another before?
Hahah. Yeahh.

#8 Do you want children?
Kinda. =/

#9 How many?
2 lor. Aiyah. Haven't have husband yet want talk what.

#10 Would u consider adoption?
No.

#11 If somebody likes you right now, what do you think is the best way to let you know his/her feeling?
I don't want to know. However, if really must know, then.. I suggest the person let me know by telling me how hazy it is in Singapore. HAHAHAH.

#12 Do you enjoy getting into a relationship?
Duuude, let me tell you something. DUHHHHH.

#13 Be honest, what is the furthest you and your ex did before?
My dearest Rach knows. Hahaha!

#14 Do you believe in first love?
Yeah.

#15 Do you believe that you can change someone?
A bit lor.

#16 Are you romantic?
Hahah. Ask my ex?

#17 If you could get married anywhere, where would it be?
In a gold mine. No, kidding. Korea lah. Hahah.

#18 Do you easily give in in fighting?
Yeah. Very easily.

#19 Have you wished that you could have someone but messed it up?
Yeeeahh. Embarrassing lahh.

#20 Do you have feelings for someone right now?
Yeah. But I think it's fading.

#21 Have you ever broken a heart?
I don't know. I think so.. & I'm sorry.

#22 If one day your best friend falls in love with the guy/girl whom you are deepy in love with, what will you do?
Deeply in love? Hmm. Accept it. Life's like that, you have to learn how to accept. But if my best friend knows that I like that dude & yet she falls in love with him, I don't know, I think she'll pay HARD. Hahah, actually I'm just talking shit. I also don't know what I'll do. Be angry for awhile? Happened a lot of times. & on the same guy. Haha. Yes to whatever you're thinking.

#23 Are u missing someone now?
Now? Currently? No, I don't think so.

Now, you have to ask 5 of your friends to do this survey in their blogs.
Write down their names in the list below.
Tag them in their blog to let them know.
1. Kacheng -smirks
2. Alex -smirks
3. Andrew -smirks
4. Dandan
5. Manky!

OH MY GOODNESS! I'M 163CM!
Yay! I'm taller than FUN. Lovely! hahaha. SORRY FUN! :DD
I watched finish Princess Hours. Heard that there is a season TWO. But it's about a pizza boy becoming a prince or something. Bet it'll be boring. It's coming out next year. But the director says he can't get hold of the whole cast. So maybe everything will be changed. Hahah.
Hooboy, I've got some sewing to do over the holidays. Hahah.
I re-did my friendster profile. So proud of it! Go see please! Hahahah.
My name in Korean is Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting = "The ammonium sulfate does not know the log"
Wtffff -.-

Here's a hottie:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Whenever you're close to me
I feel a trembling inside
And then you approached me that day
Suddenly I feel so high

But I don't want to leave
I'm not worthy of this higher
Being in the light
I'm truly holy but n-now I'm
Confined to this ground
Invisible life

2:17 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02