<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Monday, September 25, 2006

Ugh, disgusting people.
I think im having my mestruation soon.
I'm very pissy inside. =/

Smsed dan in the morning, passed her the 3 pages long letter, then smsed her again.
dan: So sad la i got 8.5/20 =(
me: omg. then how? can still make it? work harder! i suggest you do accounts homework everyday, sure can pass like me
dan: Haha yea i think i did not do that well this time. I didn't concentrate much on accounts
me: try harder! cheer up! jia you!
dan: Yea, i've got one month to improve haiyo. So short la
me: everyday do can pass one lah. if you mean it, you can do it! hahahahahahahhahahaha. ryan likes girls who can DO IT
dan: Oolala! Now im so motivated. =D THANKS MAN! lol
me: oh well. he likes girls who encourage too!

Damned, Jonathan Leong didn't win. But I have to say, Hady Mirza did better than Jon Leong yesterday.
Anyways, I just fucking realised that Hist & Chi is NEXT WEEK. & ENG is TOMORROW.
fuckk. I've been studying for the wrong subject the whole while. & THIS IS THE SECOND TIME.
Okay, I'm blind. I can't read. Blah blah blah.
Oh yay! We get to go home early tomorrow.
I've gotta mug like abcdef & shove this damn attractive & sexy silver laptop aside tomorrow.
I hope I can succeed.

YGRR
And isn't this exactly where you'd like me
I'm exactly where you'd like me, you know
Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety
Oh, and isn't this exactly where you'd like me
I'm exactly where you'd like me, you know
Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety

10:24 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02