Omigod! I've got a 3 day MC! Whoosh!
Hahaha. Okay, Aud was reeeeeeally damn stone in the morning in school.
I was smsing, then I looked up & saw Aud walking in to class & stopped in front of her seating row. Then I looked down & sent my sms, looked up, & saw her still standing at the same spot looking around. Then I shouted, "Audrey! Sit down!" & she finally woke up. Effing funny! But I felt very sick, was unable to laugh.
Went for morning assembly. Mrs Lee (new principal) was telling us about the newspaper article on IJ girls (Go to Jaz's blog to see the article) & the whole board directors of IJ went to sue them! Okay, Mrs Lee didn't exactly said sue. But I was SO happy mann! How could they say that WE were trying to attract the fucking opposite sex with our "mini-skirts" & low belts. So what norhhs. Then we were all sent to the hall for Thanksgiving Mass. On the way, many teachers were standing around, catching our belts. Then I was like pulling up my belt so effing high, Ms Stella Ho saw it & was like smiling at me. Brr. Manky got caught while Eunice pulls her belt higher & Manky was like in the middle of suan-ing her. HAHA!
Thanksgiving. All the time when we were suppose to pray, I've been chanting "Please help me find my camera, please help me find my camera" over & over again. I really need to find it. I could still cry thinking about it. Damnit lah, I really hope that taxi driver would return it. I really miss it. I would not touch it ever again if it is returned, I swear. I just want it back. It costs so effing much, I couldnt effing afford it now even if I were to work at Mcdonalds. Okay, enough with my stories.
I felt the sadness during the Thanksgiving mass. It would be the last mass for all our sec 4s & 5s. When it was time to give a sign of peace to everyone, all the sec 4s stood up & travelled from south to north, giving hugs around. It was so touching! Hahahahha. Jade (from 1/7, not 4/10) was like sighing & almost crying. Ah, emotional.
Ms Mazlind tried to teach us some decimal thing thing that we were supposed to learn in Term 1. The whole class' face was classic, I tell you. Everyone was like, "HUH? HUH? HUH?" & I, was sleeping! Damn effing sick & tired.
Left during D&T. I mean, the first few minutes of D&T. Mrs Seah is effing biased, she hates me, so she made me stay in her class when the first thing I told her when she came out of the room was "Mrs Seah, I'm feeling sick, can I go home?" & she asked me to sit down. Then I was feeling very lethargic already. So I had to interrupt her lessons. Then she was like, "you have to have a parent to come & pick you up. Did you call your parents?" I said "No, they're not free". & she ask me to wait after school then go home. Then I was like, so you want me to faint in school is it? Then yadda yadda. Then she finally let me off, & I was in an urgent to go, & so I kicked the chair & was like, gonna fall, so I used my leg & slammed it onto the floor. She thought I showing attitude lor. Then she stared at me all the way out. Great, another enemy.
At night, I went to see Dr. Lee Wee & while waiting, the male gay nurse was like attending to this old woman who can speak English. & when he walked into the room where all the medicines are, the woman was like, "Miss, miss, can I borrow the wheelchair? Miss?"
MISS! HAHAHHAHAHA. Omgoshhhh. The gay nurse looks pretty anyways. He has long, wavy hair. Longer than mine. Haha!
I'm going to school tomorrow, even though I have THREE days MC. Alright! I'm so hardworking!
I'm a stalker; 100 pictures of you.
YGRR
I guess I remember every glance you shot me
Unharmed, Im losing weight and some body heat
I squeeze so hard
I stopped your heart from beating
So deep that I didnt even scream fuck me.
Ill be just fine pretending Im not
Im far from lonely
And its all that I’ve got
Ill be just fine pretending Im not
Im far from lonely
And its all that Ive got
9:47 PM