<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Wednesday, September 20, 2006

i was watching some p!atd video on youtube & saw these comments.

(read from bottom to top)
jnixi2
oh my gosh! i never thought of that but yeah!
(reply to this)
thisgirlovesalcohol
id fuck him
(reply to this)
shineinblu
What does he say right after he says "I'm constantly having to wake Ryan up..."

HAHAHA.

yay! i passed up all my D&T homework! mrs seah is smiling at me! WHOOOOTS!
le sigh, i have a feeling that bad luck will follow me during these few days.
ooh! sams! the marble cake that you baked was wonderful!


And isn't this exactly where you'd like me
I'm exactly where you'd like me, you know
Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety
Oh, and isn't this exactly where you'd like me
I'm exactly where you'd like me, you know
Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety

5:50 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02