(EDITED! SORRY CLARISSA! I WASNT THINKING STRAIGHT!)
I'm going to be really bitchy. I'm going to rant & rant. & its ALL MY OPINION.
Mann, I really hate my class for this damned cha-cha thing.
Okay, not the whole of my class. Let's say, Nadya & etcetc.
I don't get it! I TOTALLY don't get it at all.
No one was planning for the dress code, and so I decided to help out. So I came up with a few common ideas & put it all together into one - the one you saw on the class blog.
The next day, I was bombarded with new & not very nice ideas, & Nadya's complains.
Why the fuck you complain?! Damn you mann. Go help out lah! Irritating!
I wish I could call you a bloody big disgusting burping bitch here, but its a "public" blog. So..
Oops, I just did. Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it. Honest.
I'm not gonna help anymore. (Why did I even do that? Everyone should've just agreed to wear the PE attire. It would've been fucking much easier goddamnit)
Our class lacks leadership, volunteering spirits, unity, trust & the fucking list goes on.
I hate my class. I just wish those people could get out. But, no, I'm gonna try to accept them.
Geezszx, what am I talking? Blah Blah.
Okay, so, my mom didn't allow me to go to Vivian's chalet. No, she didn't really said no.. But she asked me to ask my father & told me that there are guests (aka prayer. Whatever, if you don't get it) coming over tomorrow.
I don't do anything there, so why must I be present? It's not like I'm going to keep the tradition alive when I'm older - I can't do a thing in there except just the basics, okay? So why don't you let me go? Irritating people. OHH! I said that to her & she didnt budge. Looks like I really can't go. But I'm still gonna PERSIST, and ask!
Okay, whatever.
A.S. sucks shit today. Guess who was our teacher-in-charge? MRS SEAH TAY. She's damn strict about everything - cannot talk, cannot sleep, cannot eat lollipop, cannot pass messages.
Yeah, got caught second time for the lollipop.):
Fuck, I hate watching ancient chinese shows that got rape scenes in it. Laadeedum.
9:54 PM