<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Friday, July 28, 2006

okay, Lit was easy. damn slack and i didnt manage to finish question number 2. how sad!
and PE. i was asking around whether ____'s class will be dancing with us too. {we were gonna learn chacha} haha! but sad luh. they're at the dance studio and learning jive. lol
damn cool yknow!
eunice had to go for her TAF, so manky and i were partners. it was kinda weird, because im not used to being so close to her. haha. but i guess it was alright after two periods of PE. i was the guy in the couple, and manky, the girl. of course lah. im taller than her. haha. how i wish i was shorter. being a guy was tough mann! i had to support her bloody elbow and hold her hand up and count. BUT, it was suppose to be the girl who counts, not the guy, and she wasnt doing it. so yeah. but nevermind lah. i count my steps, she gets confused - cause she was supposed to counter my steps.
it was TIRINGGGGG! ugh! but im happy i can learn a different type of dance. i think i did great lol. egoiness!
t'was like..
stick out right leg to your right, point feet, change weight to left feet and point left feet, front, back go to your left twice and land on your right feet pointing outwards, back, front, go to your right twice and land on your left feet pointing outwards.
this is the guy's one. the girl's one is opposite. yeah.
AND ALL THE GUYS HAD TO LEAD THEIR PARTNERS TO THE "DANCEFLOOR"!
so i just sat down there and called manky to come over. and she DIDNT WANT TO! ahhhh. then i walked up and pulled her up.
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CANT HOLD THE GIRL'S HAND LIKE WHEN YOU PRAY TO GOD?
they consider it rude. and i think i know why! because it means "i want you". am i right am i right? -bounces on chair
haha. then we did one slow dance *starts singing one slowdance by simple plan* and one damn fast dance. by the end of the two periods, my thighs aches.
but i think its exercise lah! maybe if i keep doing, i'll shape my legs. hawhaw.
then manky, eunice, nat, stef, aud, amanda yee and i sat below the stairs during recess - the school removed the banner at the gallery steps which blocked us from the sunlight when we were sitting there. and it was damn hot that time. sigh. i wanna sit there, cause maybe can see ____. and i feel weird sitting so near the canteen where teachers roam around freely because i'll listen to my mp3 during recess and sleep and i'll see dawn sometimes, and i feel weird not turning to her and smile hello at her. i think shes angry with me, and i dont know why.
then, the day went by as fast as a breeze. but Emaths was LOOOONG.
cause ambra stole my seat. leaving me taking a chair to sit with manky and eunice, where theres only 2 tables - IN FRONT OF THE CLASS.
she keeps doing that.
i think people LOVE to steal my seat. is it because of me, or are they becoming bitchier each day?
even the what-i-consider-as-nerd-and-i-dont-talk-to-her michelle tang takes my seat during D&T. grr.
i feel like going up to her face and telling her that thats MY seat and why cant she find other seats?!
do you know that when i go for D&T, i dont wanna bring my glasses cause i dont bring my bag and my spectacle case is fucking heavy? and because of michelle tang, i had to sit at the back, behind this big pink table where everyone sits around it, and copy many many notes from the damned OHP? and i had to strain my eyes? and my degree goes higher?
DONT say "then bring your spectacle box lah!". -roll eyes
YOU BRING FOR ME THEN!
anyways. theres this relief teacher, from ACJC. -gasp!
and sharon keeps irritating her. like, UGH! so irritating! she wasnt suppose to teach us and there the teacher was, teaching us, and sharon just HAD to keep calling the teacher's name and asking her to explain it to her.
omgosh lah. i was so embarrassed. thanks for the first impression, sharon.
then i asked her to shut up. then she was like, "im not talking to you!" then i said, "you not talking to me, but be considerate of those around you! you may not find it irritating but ALL OF US FINDS IT IRRITATING!!!"
then the teacher had to do one-on-one teaching with her. thats what she wants. attention from a young and not strict teacher.
i think shes like, bi lor. she likes mr tang and bathes in the same bathroom with cleris yong.
is it her or chelsea? i dont know. but its fucking the creep out of me. w-h-a-t-e-v-e-r the phrase is.
then i fell asleep. and manky drew a smiley face on my left thumb nail. she thought i didnt feel it. haha. but i let her draw lah.
then science, i "plucked up the courage" and asked mr tang whether the male sexual organ the testi produces 1 million sperms each or both produces 1 million.
i forgot what he said. i think he said its the two balls produce 1 million.
then manky was like, "i know why you know the testes produce 1 million sperms daily! cause when you have sex with your boyfriend, you go count." -.-
then i was like, "ITS A LIQUID!!!"
and she said, "oh, then you were kiasu a bit that time lah. you go take microscope and ask your boyfriend to come out the sperm then you put them in the slide and count through the microscope"
-.-
.
.
.
she's hornier than me.

OOH! i was bored, so i clicked here clicked there. went to vivian's blog. and saw this!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
{click on image to see what the words are, if you cant}

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
LOL!
HAHAHAHA!
ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
HAHAHAHA!
FUNNY? NO?
psh. okay.

The rules:
Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italise the statements that you WISH are true.
Leave the *Fibs alone.
Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.

I miss somebody right now.
I don't watch TV these days.
I wear glasses or contact lenses.
I love to play video games.
I've tried marijuana.
I have been in a threesome.
I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
I curse sometimes.
I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
I'm TOTALLY smart.
I've broken someone's bones.
I'm paranoid sometimes.
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
I need money right now.
I love sushi.
I talk really, really fast.
I have long hair.
I have lost money in Las Vegas.
I have at least one sibling.
I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
I like the way I look.
I am usually pessimistic. {inside, i am}
I have a lot of mood swings.
I have a hidden talent. {havent discovered it yet!}
I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
I have a lot of friends. {transparent ones too}
I am currently single.
I have pecked someone of the same sex.
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
I love to shop.
Enjoy window shopping.
I would rather shop then eat.
I don't hate anyone.
I'm a pretty good dancer.
I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother. {SOMETIMES!}
I have a cell phone.
I believe in God.
I watch MTV on a daily basis.
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
I've rejected someone before. {SHH! jenn, no, dont say a word! and stop rolling your eyes}
I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
I want to have children in the future.
I have changed a diaper before.
I've called the cops on a friend before.
I'm not allergic to anything.
I have a lot to learn.
I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.
I am shy around the opposite sex. {ESP CUTE ONES! HAHAH! ooops! beeg confession!}
I have tried alcohol before.
I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
I own the "South Park" movie.
I would die for my best friends.
I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
I am happy at this moment.
I'm obsessed with guys.
I study for tests most of the time.
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
I am comfortable with who I am right now.
I have more than just my ears pierced.
I walk barefoot wherever I can.
I have jumped off a bridge.
I love sea turtles.
I spend ridiculous amount of money on makeup.
I plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
I'm proficient in a musical instrument.
I worked at McDonald's restaurant.
I hate office jobs.
I love sci-fi movies.
I think water rules. {ESP LUKEWARM WATER -splishysplashy!}
I went to college out of state.
I like sausages.
I love kisses.
I fall for the worst people.
I adore bright colors.
I can't live without black eyeliner.
I don't know why the hell I just did this stupid thing.
I can't whistle.
I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snake's slither.
I have ridden/owned a horse.
I still have every journal I've ever written in.
I can't stick to a diet.
I talk in my sleep.
I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
I have jazz in my blood.
I wear a toe ring.
I have a tattoo.
I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
I am a caffeine junkie.
I cosplay or know what cosplaying is.
I have been to over 15 conventions.
I will collect anything, and the more nonsesical the better.
I'm an artist
I only clean my room when necessary.
I like a person of the same sex.
I love being happy.
I am an adrenaline junkie.

Tags : whoever reads this. [:

*FIBS 6 thumbs up, 0 thumbs down
Short for for "Fucking Itchy Balls Syndrome"
FIBS occurs mostly to athletes and males who have abnormally large testicles, which in turn, provides for the discomfort of ball-rub-against-leg. Furthermore, the victim must reach inside and scratch for no more than 20 seconds at a time in intervals of 3 minutes to prevent severe bleeding.
"Gold Bond was created to help FIBS victims"
"FIBS occurs to 9 out of 10 athletes"
"You cannot die from FIBS disease"

ZOMGGG! EEEEEEKS!

Oh, I’ll give my love
Oh when i hold you tight
Give my love through kisses oh so bright
And you know that i can’t change my love
Take my love all through the night...

5:49 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02