<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Monday, July 31, 2006

I HATE GOING HOME.
CAUSE I HATE MY HOUSE.
CAUSE I HATE MY FAMILY - MINUS MOM AND BRO. THAT LEAVES THAT BASTARD.
CAUSE HE MAKES LIFE AT HOME SO HARD.
WATCH TV ALSO CANNOT.
PLAY MUSIC AT THE LOWEST VOLUME ALSO CANNOT.
THAT LEAVES ME TO JUST PLAY COMPUTER AND PUT ON MY EARPHONES TO LISTEN MY MUSIC
AND THEN HE COMPLAINS TO MY MOTHER THAT ITS ALL HER FAULT FOR BUYING THE DAMNED BROADBAND.
YOU RETARD SHITFACE!
CANNOT WATCH TV, CANNOT PLAY MUSIC, CANNOT THIS, CANNOT THAT, DO WHAT THEN?!
FUCK YOURSELF MANN.
GO BUY SCV FOR ME LAH.
YOU WANT YOUR CHILDREN TO BE DEPRIVED FREAKS IS IT?!
STILL SAY WHAT, WE DONT STUDY AT ALL.
HELLO ?!?!?!?!
YOU COME HOME AT LIKE, WHAT? 6PM?
I ALREADY STUDY IN THE AFTERNOON LAH!
IRRITATING IRRITATING!
I DONT WANT TO GO HOME.
I HATE GOING HOME.
I HATE MY HOUSE.
I HATE MY FAMILY.
I HATE MY WHOLE LINE OF FAMILY.
ONE BY ONE ALL LIKE SHIT LIKE THAT.
FUCKFUCKFUCK.
I HATE YOU TEO KIN THYE!
GO TO HELL LAH.
BASTARD.

{i came home and bathed. then i wanted to watch tv in the master bedroom, cause that ghost was listening to the radio. then my mom was like, nonono! cannot! blahblahbblah. then that shitface walked into the room then i went to off his radio and on my tv. then he came home walking like some act buay song fucker and come off my tv then on his radio and blasted it. fuck can. its damn bloody loud okay. stupid mother. turn out she wasnt about to use the room - SHE WAS EATING HER FUCKING DINNER OUTSIDE THE ROOM! grrrr.}

EDITED.!
YOU KNOW WHAT?
at 7pm, i went to the master bedroom to watch my show. when i tried to on the tv, it didnt want to on! then i was like, wtf? and my mom, who was also in the room, said that he took out the antennae.
FUCUKCUKUCKCCKUCKUCUFUKCXUFKCUFCKU!!!!!
ugh.
so irritating irritating irritating irritating!
then i was like, "wah lao eh! your husband ah?!"
then my mom looked mad. i mean, wtf lah. why should she be mad? she was the one who started all this thing. if she didnt tell me to watch outside,.. ugh. i cant be bothered to explain further. i wrote one bloody long lovely post and my internet connection just crashed.
and it saved a short version of what i wrote. then i tried to find.. rarhh. nevermind.

SCHOOL.
oh, so boooooring.
for art, i brought this necklace which looks handmade, that was from andrew's old maid. haha.
during my presentation, i related almost everything with the two old people in my house. probably thats what teachers want to hear.
but its crap lah can.
me: erm. this is a dolphin theme lah. i got my inspiration from.. erm.. over the weekends, i was thinking about my childhood days.. yah.. and i first knew what a dolphin was like and even knew it existed was when my mom gave me this bracelet from australia. yepp. its made of colourful rainbow-like beads of dolphins. but unfortunately, the shop which i was at, doesnt have some of the colours of the rainbow in stock {blah} so yeah. erm. theres pink, light crystals also, which was from this handphone keychain which my father gave me three years ago {rolls eyes}..
blahblahblah.
crap right?!
hahah. but it sounds reeeeeeeal. cause when i walked over to mrs zailee, she was like, "come. lemme see what you made. sounds interesting..!"
ahaha.
AND I GOT 35/60!!!
whoosh!
then there was this farewell concert thing for ms tan.
t'was cooool.
the sec 4s who were sitting behind was screaming like shit lah.
my ear kena blocked 3 times okay!
hahah.
OOH! while we were entering the hall, i saw ____! :D
then stayed back for arts alive.
went to 7/11 to buy chcoolate donut for my lunch!
then we had to go to the art room 15mins earlier to make BALLOONS for the seniors for their farewell party.
then it was time to partaaaaeee!
woohoo!
it was.. dead.
but the food was great.
yeah.
mmhmm.
OOH! and guess what?!
i saw ____ AGAINNNNNNNN!
aaahhhh
i be happy happy!
____'s looking hott.
i like ____'s killerr fringeeee!

its good to have a brother who's quiet when you're bitching non-stop.
i was bitching about the two old ghosts at home to my brother.
and he just kept quiet.
haha!
carhole rocks! whoohoo!

I wish I could touch you again
I wish I could still call you friend
I'd give anything

8:12 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02