CHECKED PAPERS TODAY! geog, maths, english & chinese.
fuckkkkkkkkkk!
i failed like, nearly all.
geog - F9
maths - 49/100
english - 54/100
chinese - 62/140
):
its so weird.
i studied so fucking hard. & i get this shitty results. no fair larh. then if i dont study, i get average marks. i've never got an F9 before. this is just so fucked up. fuck mann, my mother needs to go to school to see the 'chers. i promised her she doesnt need to go see those 'chers.
sorry mummy. & people are just so annoying. they keep sucking up to shits. rarhs.
The stars will cry
The blackest tears tonight
And this is the moment that I live for
I can smell the ocean air
And here I am
Pouring my heart onto these rooftops
Just a ghost to the world
That's exactly
Exactly what I need
9:33 PM