Monday, May 01, 2006
Alright, I'm bored. Dan went to sleep. Rach thought I needed some study atmosphere. But I can't find, -insert evil words- family is soo unconsiderate. Kah hoe move his comp in his room & asked me to move out the stuff on my study table so that he could put his stuff when my room isn't ready! & then now my mother expects me to study when my father 1)is watching tv 2)on radio when hes not fucking listening & yet he complains about the electricity bill. So, I'm gonna type what happened about sams' cup that day without profanities. [: Okay, well, kah hoe asked me to watch Final Destination 3 koz he downloaded it. Then when it came to the most interesting part, which is, the gory part, my mother decided to come in & throw a bitch fit. Then I asked her to shut up, which made her even pissed, & she went on ranting about what, we didn't study "when the whole world is studying". Then I was like, "why aren't you studying?" & I don't remember what she said, but t'was stupid. Yeh then she was pissed she wanted to cane me then I was like, "FINE LARH FINE LARH I GO STUDY LARH" then she nagged when I was trying to concentrate then I pointed middle finger at her, which in turn gave me caning from her. But it wasn't pain, thanks to Derik. haha then I cried & all & shouted at her then wanted to take my laptop & all away. Then my laptop was on my feeble table, which was suppose to be put inside my new room, with all the cups & books stuff. Then koz the adapter wire are entangled around the leg then she tugged at it, which caused Sams' cup flying off the table & CRANKK! It broke! Then I got super mad, I nearly slapped her. Then later I asked carhole to keep my phone for me, then when my mother asks for it, say its lost. But NOOOOOO! He dont wanna help me. & I got super pissed I ignored him. Yeh, I kept it. I hid it inside his printer. haha, aint i smart? Anyways, then she came in the room (I was in carhole's bedroom, koz thats my temporary room) ten times, yes, TEN. I counted okay. [: Then at the tenth time, she was like "look, okay, i din mean to break it, it just flew off the table" Then I went hysteric again. I was like blaming her & all. Then I cursed her which made her bring in this bamboo pole. Then I said, CANE LARH! CANE LARH! LIKE MY FAULT LIKE THAT. Then she went back into her humble kitchen & left me alone for the whole day. YAY! I done it. hahahah. She replaced the cup with this cheapskate Darlie cup. I'm still pissed. & no, sams, no need buy new one. Later she break again. Carhole has a friggin' big problem with whatever thing I do. In the taxi I put up my leg, he call me what, barbarian. Then my father was like, you call her barbarian is the same as calling me barbarian. Then I say "yalorh! you're a barbarian!" Then my father agreed. HAHAHA. suckerrr, I'm saying you're a barbarian. DAN! THINK NICK THINK NICK! NOT SWAN! Oh, HAPPY MAYDAY EVERYONE! I don't know why they celebrate it, but owells. We got a holiday. Mann, Hist & Chi coming. I'm not prepared. Derik is WEEEEEEEIRD. hahahhaa bought a new bag! Rachael is a black carrot. stop calling me black banana.
10:32 PM
MARCH BABY
hihi, i'm yuan may :D
165cm tall.
i love to read, sing, swim, cycle &shop
i am a camera whore enthusiast,
and constantly take pictures of others
i am in trampoline & arts alive, (co-curricular activity)
i love F.U.N. & E412
my friendster
visited!
Come on and spread
Infra-Red
ashley
audrey {3
benedict
benchew
cai hui
daniellia
jazreel {3
jennifer {3
jonathan
john
justin
marie {3
manisha
melissa {3
rachael lopez
rachael lye {3
sarah sham
stephanie
val
Speakers Blown
Alesana - The Last Three Letters
Augustana - Boston
Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
Corrs, The - All The Love In The World
Dashboard Confessionals - Reason To Believe
Delirious? - Rain Down
Delirious? - Our God Reigns
Good Charlotte - My Bloody Valentine
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Muse - Shrinking Universe
Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Secondhand Serenade - Take Me With You
Scott Stapp - Surround Me
Snow Patrol - Signal Fire
Sun Ho - Mr. Bill
Sun Ho - 春天的微笑
Taking Back Sunday - Brooklyn
Taking Back Sunday - Timberwolves At New Jersey
Timbaland ft. One Republic - Apologize
Monday, May 01, 2006
Alright, I'm bored. Dan went to sleep. Rach thought I needed some study atmosphere. But I can't find, -insert evil words- family is soo unconsiderate. Kah hoe move his comp in his room & asked me to move out the stuff on my study table so that he could put his stuff when my room isn't ready! & then now my mother expects me to study when my father 1)is watching tv 2)on radio when hes not fucking listening & yet he complains about the electricity bill. So, I'm gonna type what happened about sams' cup that day without profanities. [: Okay, well, kah hoe asked me to watch Final Destination 3 koz he downloaded it. Then when it came to the most interesting part, which is, the gory part, my mother decided to come in & throw a bitch fit. Then I asked her to shut up, which made her even pissed, & she went on ranting about what, we didn't study "when the whole world is studying". Then I was like, "why aren't you studying?" & I don't remember what she said, but t'was stupid. Yeh then she was pissed she wanted to cane me then I was like, "FINE LARH FINE LARH I GO STUDY LARH" then she nagged when I was trying to concentrate then I pointed middle finger at her, which in turn gave me caning from her. But it wasn't pain, thanks to Derik. haha then I cried & all & shouted at her then wanted to take my laptop & all away. Then my laptop was on my feeble table, which was suppose to be put inside my new room, with all the cups & books stuff. Then koz the adapter wire are entangled around the leg then she tugged at it, which caused Sams' cup flying off the table & CRANKK! It broke! Then I got super mad, I nearly slapped her. Then later I asked carhole to keep my phone for me, then when my mother asks for it, say its lost. But NOOOOOO! He dont wanna help me. & I got super pissed I ignored him. Yeh, I kept it. I hid it inside his printer. haha, aint i smart? Anyways, then she came in the room (I was in carhole's bedroom, koz thats my temporary room) ten times, yes, TEN. I counted okay. [: Then at the tenth time, she was like "look, okay, i din mean to break it, it just flew off the table" Then I went hysteric again. I was like blaming her & all. Then I cursed her which made her bring in this bamboo pole. Then I said, CANE LARH! CANE LARH! LIKE MY FAULT LIKE THAT. Then she went back into her humble kitchen & left me alone for the whole day. YAY! I done it. hahahah. She replaced the cup with this cheapskate Darlie cup. I'm still pissed. & no, sams, no need buy new one. Later she break again. Carhole has a friggin' big problem with whatever thing I do. In the taxi I put up my leg, he call me what, barbarian. Then my father was like, you call her barbarian is the same as calling me barbarian. Then I say "yalorh! you're a barbarian!" Then my father agreed. HAHAHA. suckerrr, I'm saying you're a barbarian. DAN! THINK NICK THINK NICK! NOT SWAN! Oh, HAPPY MAYDAY EVERYONE! I don't know why they celebrate it, but owells. We got a holiday. Mann, Hist & Chi coming. I'm not prepared. Derik is WEEEEEEEIRD. hahahhaa bought a new bag! Rachael is a black carrot. stop calling me black banana.
10:32 PM
|
navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main
latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop
credits
01 02
|
|