Monday, April 10, 2006
omg mann!
Today is SO scary.
After school I went with Ac to paint her mom's homeroom (YCKSS). Then we were lost. So ac decided to call justin, instead of her mom. I was like, "How to go Yio Chu Kang Sec?" Then he say, "You from the mrt right, uh uh, walk over the overheadbridge then you see two ice cream sellers" I was like "WTF IS 'TWO ICE CREAM SELLERS' ?!" Then he was laughing. -.-
Then I ask, "Ey. What's the colour of the overhead bridge?" Then he say, "Huh? Overhead bridge got colour one meh.." DOTS! Then later Ac & I gave up shouting at him. Then she call her mom then we found out EXACTLY where is YCKSS. Then later Justin said he's coming. Haha. Then we paint paint paint. Then he keep on making noise lei! Like "tsk." "arggh. haiya" Then Mrs Choong call Mr Choong to come & pick us up at 5. Then he was late. Like 6 he came. i Think. Then we still painting. Then he told us to come down. Then we pack up very long. Then later in the car they were fighting. Then Justin left, then i immediately sat in his seat-WRONG MOVE-it smelled like.
like.
ROTTEN EGGS! Then Mrs Choong stopped fighting awhile & said, "wah, he leave the car then let go ah" then I was like laughing.
Okay, I'm not suppose to expose what happened later. They just fought, & stuff happened. It was damn, damn scary. When I was walking home. I was like crying. I wonder how Ac feels. I'm so glad I have parents who don't fight. True lei, for 7yrs they never fight. Somemore is like first love. Like my mother has only one guy & so does my father has only one girl.
ITS SO SWEEET!
I want to be like them.
But. Haiya, stupid Derik.
Fuck him mann.
Stupid fucking fucker. I HATE HIM!
This is probably the first nice thing I said about both my parents.
I envy them.
I envy their love for each other.
If only the world had more people like them, women wouldn't suffer & men don't need to bear responsibilities of like, ten over women.
You get what I mean.
7:22 PM
MARCH BABY
hihi, i'm yuan may :D
165cm tall.
i love to read, sing, swim, cycle &shop
i am a camera whore enthusiast,
and constantly take pictures of others
i am in trampoline & arts alive, (co-curricular activity)
i love F.U.N. & E412
my friendster
visited!
Come on and spread
Infra-Red
ashley
audrey {3
benedict
benchew
cai hui
daniellia
jazreel {3
jennifer {3
jonathan
john
justin
marie {3
manisha
melissa {3
rachael lopez
rachael lye {3
sarah sham
stephanie
val
Speakers Blown
Alesana - The Last Three Letters
Augustana - Boston
Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
Corrs, The - All The Love In The World
Dashboard Confessionals - Reason To Believe
Delirious? - Rain Down
Delirious? - Our God Reigns
Good Charlotte - My Bloody Valentine
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Muse - Shrinking Universe
Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Secondhand Serenade - Take Me With You
Scott Stapp - Surround Me
Snow Patrol - Signal Fire
Sun Ho - Mr. Bill
Sun Ho - 春天的微笑
Taking Back Sunday - Brooklyn
Taking Back Sunday - Timberwolves At New Jersey
Timbaland ft. One Republic - Apologize
Monday, April 10, 2006
omg mann!
Today is SO scary.
After school I went with Ac to paint her mom's homeroom (YCKSS). Then we were lost. So ac decided to call justin, instead of her mom. I was like, "How to go Yio Chu Kang Sec?" Then he say, "You from the mrt right, uh uh, walk over the overheadbridge then you see two ice cream sellers" I was like "WTF IS 'TWO ICE CREAM SELLERS' ?!" Then he was laughing. -.-
Then I ask, "Ey. What's the colour of the overhead bridge?" Then he say, "Huh? Overhead bridge got colour one meh.." DOTS! Then later Ac & I gave up shouting at him. Then she call her mom then we found out EXACTLY where is YCKSS. Then later Justin said he's coming. Haha. Then we paint paint paint. Then he keep on making noise lei! Like "tsk." "arggh. haiya" Then Mrs Choong call Mr Choong to come & pick us up at 5. Then he was late. Like 6 he came. i Think. Then we still painting. Then he told us to come down. Then we pack up very long. Then later in the car they were fighting. Then Justin left, then i immediately sat in his seat-WRONG MOVE-it smelled like.
like.
ROTTEN EGGS! Then Mrs Choong stopped fighting awhile & said, "wah, he leave the car then let go ah" then I was like laughing.
Okay, I'm not suppose to expose what happened later. They just fought, & stuff happened. It was damn, damn scary. When I was walking home. I was like crying. I wonder how Ac feels. I'm so glad I have parents who don't fight. True lei, for 7yrs they never fight. Somemore is like first love. Like my mother has only one guy & so does my father has only one girl.
ITS SO SWEEET!
I want to be like them.
But. Haiya, stupid Derik.
Fuck him mann.
Stupid fucking fucker. I HATE HIM!
This is probably the first nice thing I said about both my parents.
I envy them.
I envy their love for each other.
If only the world had more people like them, women wouldn't suffer & men don't need to bear responsibilities of like, ten over women.
You get what I mean.
7:22 PM
|
navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main
latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop
credits
01 02
|