<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Friday, April 28, 2006

I'm studying!
-GASP
[:

Anyways, today was soo damn cool please. Ms Chong let us off early for recess! FIRST TIME MANN. I think she was attached yesterday. hmm hmm.
During PE, I did some sun-tanning. 'Cause we were at the net ball court which is on the rooftop. Its not so warm as how Aud described it to be. Maybe cause different time bah. [:
Then Sarah offered to buy us green tea bottles, but she was caught. Ms Chua saw her buying then confiscated her 8 bottles! EIGHT, i repeat. Then when she came to class Nat say she was crying & all. I'll pay you the $1 on Tuesday kay.
-hugs sarah
Then during chinese, ms wanne was such a bitch. Yesterday she sent me out of class just because i was TRYING to fall asleep when she was going through the CA2 papers. Then I went home lo. No no, its not during school hours. We were staying back. Then today koz Amelia was looking down she sent her to the back of the class. TSSSK! I'm not sure what Amelia was doing though, but I'm certain it wasn't a big matter that caused ms wanne to send her to the back of the class. Then just before she stepped into class she heard someone scream. then she call us to stand up & asked the screamer (HAHAHA) to own up "otherwisse sthe whole classz hasz sto stands upp throughouts the two periodss". Then Joey was like "should I own up?" Then I said, dont larh, i want to waste lesson time. It was Kimberly who screamed, because a millipede was crawling in her hair (head). But after thinking about it, I think Kim should've owned up because, well, its a fucking millipede on your head & even ms wanne would've screamed. If she won't scream, 1/7 shall shit on her.
OHMYGOD, THIERRY. WHO CARES IF YOU DON'T GO FOR GIRLS LIKE ME? ALL VULGARITIES & CHEATING, DON'T NEED TO TELL ME! I DON'T CARE. SO WHAT, ACS BOY? SAVE YOUR FUCKING COMMENTS TO YOURSELF! LIKE AS IF YOU'RE PERFECT LIKE TOO.

rachael says im a murdererer.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
kkay, I'm gonna go bathe.
byebye.
-waves

4:42 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02