Tuesday, March 28, 2006
TWOMORE DAYS!& ms sharkhorse sucks.
THANK YOU STEF, SARAH, MICH & AMANDA YEE & SHIWEI! THANK YOU FOR THOSE LOVELYLOVELY PRESENT. I LOVE YALL SO MUCH! MWAH!
I'm feeling rather low now. It seems like I always feel that way nowadays. Got pissed with Jenn &all. Jenn made me wait like 10mins plusplus just to hear a fucking verdict from her whether she wants to go & watch IJsuperstar or go lunch with me & like, they stand in one circle while IM THE ONE OUTSIDE. like FUCK. & only after a good 10mins, she decided to check her wallet for money to buy the tickets. Then I got so pissed (I dono why) I walked off.
BKOZ NO ONE LISTENS TO ME.
ITS EITHER WHEN THEY LISTEN, THEY TELL THE WHOLE WORLD. eg: Justin.
& OTHERWISE, THEY INTERRUPT.
WHY DONT PEOPLE LISTEN?! WHY ARE THEY SO. SO. ARGH.
I HATE THE WORLD.
7:02 PM
MARCH BABY
hihi, i'm yuan may :D
165cm tall.
i love to read, sing, swim, cycle &shop
i am a camera whore enthusiast,
and constantly take pictures of others
i am in trampoline & arts alive, (co-curricular activity)
i love F.U.N. & E412
my friendster
visited!
Come on and spread
Infra-Red
ashley
audrey {3
benedict
benchew
cai hui
daniellia
jazreel {3
jennifer {3
jonathan
john
justin
marie {3
manisha
melissa {3
rachael lopez
rachael lye {3
sarah sham
stephanie
val
Speakers Blown
Alesana - The Last Three Letters
Augustana - Boston
Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
Corrs, The - All The Love In The World
Dashboard Confessionals - Reason To Believe
Delirious? - Rain Down
Delirious? - Our God Reigns
Good Charlotte - My Bloody Valentine
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Muse - Shrinking Universe
Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Secondhand Serenade - Take Me With You
Scott Stapp - Surround Me
Snow Patrol - Signal Fire
Sun Ho - Mr. Bill
Sun Ho - 春天的微笑
Taking Back Sunday - Brooklyn
Taking Back Sunday - Timberwolves At New Jersey
Timbaland ft. One Republic - Apologize
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
TWOMORE DAYS!& ms sharkhorse sucks.
THANK YOU STEF, SARAH, MICH & AMANDA YEE & SHIWEI! THANK YOU FOR THOSE LOVELYLOVELY PRESENT. I LOVE YALL SO MUCH! MWAH!
I'm feeling rather low now. It seems like I always feel that way nowadays. Got pissed with Jenn &all. Jenn made me wait like 10mins plusplus just to hear a fucking verdict from her whether she wants to go & watch IJsuperstar or go lunch with me & like, they stand in one circle while IM THE ONE OUTSIDE. like FUCK. & only after a good 10mins, she decided to check her wallet for money to buy the tickets. Then I got so pissed (I dono why) I walked off.
BKOZ NO ONE LISTENS TO ME.
ITS EITHER WHEN THEY LISTEN, THEY TELL THE WHOLE WORLD. eg: Justin.
& OTHERWISE, THEY INTERRUPT.
WHY DONT PEOPLE LISTEN?! WHY ARE THEY SO. SO. ARGH.
I HATE THE WORLD.
7:02 PM
|
navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main
latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop
credits
01 02
|