OMG.
I LOVE
EVERYBODY!
I know I'm contradicting myself, but owells. I din see the light. [:
Today, I couldn't sleep! Messages were sent like at 10mins intervals. First was Perry & Jervins'! At 12 am. It was so sweet of them. Hahaha. Then Kacheng's! AT SIX AM. It was a sweetsweet message. I love ya Kacheng! [: Then it was Eunice, Joleen jiejie, Siti, Audrey, Amanda Yee, Lynnette, Georgina & Pris. THANK YOU ALL! I LOVE YOU! Hahahahahaha.
Then I went to meet Jenn & Kacheng at TP before going for Geog test. But the primary school had the 'mommy race' so she was late. Like uber late. I accompanied Jenn till 11.47am. I took 231 white to school & rushed through my paper! I hope I didn't fail. ):
Then Nat, Aud, Ac, Eunice, Bernice, Mich J, Stef & Sarah went to the playground outside school to wait for somebody. Everyone except Audrey stayed with me. They went to 7/11. Well, I didn't find it weird. Then all of a sudden Stef appeared with a cake & Rach! I was like.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!
NO WONDER! AAAH!
THEY ARE SO SO SWEET. BESTEST ANYONE COULD ASK FOR! ITS LIKE A BLESSING TO BE THEIR FRIEND. I LOVE THEM! I LOVE YALL!
The cake is like what I dreamt. It was delicious! But I had too much of it, I felt like vomitting. Then Sarah played with the candles. She stuck it on the floor & lit it. Like what I did when I was young. Hahahahaha! Then we played awhile & left for Toa Payoh Stadium. Since our "civillised" Rach requested SO politely for us to take taxi, we did so & when we were crossing the road there was this DownSyndrome dude who was smiling & staring at MY Rach & Nat! Then I felt SO IRRITATED! I SHOUTED AT HIM. Anyways, he IGNORED me! He was like staring at their legs I think. Eew.
Saw Derik over there! My heart was like beating SO hard it nearly fell out. For a while. I don't love him anymore. Anyways, I called him & he was like staring at me. Hello?! My birthday?! I even reminded him to wish me! UGH. Girls, never ever stead with this kinda guys.
THEY. ARE. GAYS.
So yarh. Everyone now knew who is "Yuanmay's Vivian's Felicia's ex". The fugly dog. BUT THEY ALL WERE SO MEAN! They were like sticking out their tongues & trying to vomit! So mean right? But I felt like laughing. Hoho. Saw Dan & DAWN. Dawn is Derik gf now. Hmmhmm. Then mixed with Dan the whole time plus Jenn. I think she felt left out. Iunno. Koz Dan was like looking at me when she was telling us some things. Then at the last event it started raining heavily. So it ended early. YAAY! But the thunders were frightening! Met Marie, Jewel, Ahbu with Jenn outside the swimming complex & we ran across the bridge for fear of being struck. Hahaha. So cute.
I treated all of 'em to Pastamania! . $29.50! But. once in a while larh. yeh then Ahbu had to go home.. So sad larh. They bought me a small cake! It is chocolate. mmm. yummmmy.
Went to roof top garden. Talked about everything under the moon. We lit 8 boxes of matchsticks while we were talking. Then Jiahui came. Everyone teased her this&that. It was so funny! Then everyone went home at like 9pm. Carhole was like pms-ing towards me larh. He was SO furious that he din go out for dinner. Like WTF. Dinner only what, make so much fuss. OH NO! I sense something weird~ Hahahahaha. Maybe he asked his gf to meet him somewhere near there &- ah, DREAM ON, KAH HOE!
Then I on the comp & the connection failed like 3 times! Stupid mann. I was so furious. My comp was moving so slowly. Everyone were opening conversations with me. argh. Then I started blogging at 10 & I took so long to upload the images & when Da Chang Jin played finish, I had to sleep & I only blogged a sentence! ARGH! Don't call me slow; call Blogger slow! Then I wanted to hibernate my laptop, but instead I pressed the off button & POOF! All the images I'm uploading halfway & videos all GONE! ): So yeh, this is a retype.
OHMYES. Did anyone see Ambra's personal msg?!
"(yuan may, i think you've gotta think about your attitude"
WTF AMBRA.
FUCK YOU!
I TOLD HER THIS:
[06:07:42 PM] I couldn't b: monday you watch out
[06:07:51 PM] I couldn't b: you better remove that otherwise i'll slap you.
[06:07:54 PM] I couldn't b: or even worse.
[06:07:56 PM] I couldn't b: dont test me.
[06:08:14 PM] I couldn't b: hope you get my sentences right, dumbarse.
[06:08:17 PM] * ? Ambra get jiggy with it (: na na na na has been blocked
like what the hell please?
who dya think you are to tell me bout my attitude?
IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU. WATCH. OUT.
YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT UNTIL YOU APOLOGISE.
OMG. IM AT MY WIT'S END. HOW DYA INSERT A YOUTUBE THINGY IN HERE?! BLOGGER SUCKS!
6:17 PM